Fully Equipped Trophy

NB: I google searched to infinity.

So according to the general guides for this trophy, you have to access the 8 armories scattered across the campaign, and access the terminals inside to get lethal and tactical upgrades.

However, people are reporting they have found and accessed all of them and have not got all of them upgrades. I'm one of them. I recently revisited the game and I did the whole chapter select thing, and I've only got, maybe 4 upgrades total. I feel it's wrong, because I know I got V2 Seekers, even though it's still saying V1. I also don't remember getting the upgrades for ATAD, Foam Wall and Retractable Shield.

I just wanted to know if I should restart the Campaign by deleting my single player data. I also question if the upgrades are random and not based on what you have equipped when you access them. Or has something come to light that I'm not aware of? All the info I can find for any trophies is back from launch.

• 4 years later...
On 17/6/2022 at 1:43 PM, ShinySpidey said:

Same problem. Has anyone any suggestions before I delete all saved data? 

Update:

I've unlocked this damn trophy. I did delete all saved data (everything) and start a new save. The upgrade no.3 (the one you should get when you pull the lever) gives no message/notification when you actually pull the lever, but you get it anyway. Then I ripped through the campaign and it eventually popped when I interacted with the last terminal.

Also, keep in mind that the upgrades for which you have unlocked both the version V1 and V2 will show as V2 only in the armory.

Edited by ShinySpidey
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 19/6/2022 at 7:04 AM, ShinySpidey said:

Update:

I've unlocked this damn trophy. I did delete all saved data (everything) and start a new save. The upgrade no.3 (the one you should get when you pull the lever) gives no message/notification when you actually pull the lever, but you get it anyway. Then I ripped through the campaign and it eventually popped when I interacted with the last terminal.

Also, keep in mind that the upgrades for which you have unlocked both the version V1 and V2 will show as V2 only in the armory.

Really awful. I'm having the same trouble too, but in the armory I just have 2 tactical weapons left without V1 level. I've been farming mission #3 over and over, but no luck. Could possibly work on the last terminal, but not really sure if that could unlock the trophy yet. The other solutions, even PowerPyx's video, do show the pop-up appears when you interact with the lever. This trophy it's glitched but there's no clear solution to it. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/9/2022 at 9:08 PM, Xenoblast91 said:

Really awful. I'm having the same trouble too, but in the armory I just have 2 tactical weapons left without V1 level. I've been farming mission #3 over and over, but no luck. Could possibly work on the last terminal, but not really sure if that could unlock the trophy yet. The other solutions, even PowerPyx's video, do show the pop-up appears when you interact with the lever. This trophy it's glitched but there's no clear solution to it. 

I was about to answer you, but I've noticed you unlocked the trophy! Nice! How did you resolve?

On 5/10/2022 at 7:00 AM, ShinySpidey said:

I was about to answer you, but I've noticed you unlocked the trophy! Nice! How did you resolve?

Oh, thanks! I left it for the end, and since you get the last 2 upgrades in the last level, it was a matter of rolling the dice. If the trophy popped, then it's done (despite I can't remember clearly I got the upgrade in the lever section of the mission inside a ship); if not, then rinse and repeat that section until the trophy dings. But thankfully the trophy appeared in the last level, and I stopped to worry about it LOL. 

• Like 1