Hey! Looking for Gaming Buddies!! :P

FutureExistence

Hey everyone!

So i recently decided to start collecting trophies about 6 months ago and came across this great community site!

Just looking for some friends who are into collecting trophies and aiming to get those sought after platinums, if thats you, please hit me up!

Always keen to help out anyone who may need assistance with trophies whether they are just a little difficult or require a second online player :)

PSN: FutureExistence 

Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

Thanks everyone! Ill add you guys soon as i get a minute :)

22 hours ago, IntenseFATE98 said:

You can use these threads to find more friends :)

Welcome to PSNP :wave:

Thanks! I'm still working my around the forums so i appreciate the suggestions. Will be checking these out :)

15 hours ago, BlueDragonRR said:

Welcome to the forums. Was doing a bit of lurking on your game list and noticed you don't have many multiplayer games. You sitting on a stack that you haven't started yet or are you looking to get some during the Fall? Just curious.

Thanks mate

Honestly just haven't had the time nor the resources to find other people to game with. Im planning on doing some research and making a list of games that i feel ill be able to platinum, nothing to difficult though, over the next coming months. I'll probably include some multiplayers/co-op games aswell after i find some people who are wiling to grind some trophies and have a good time doing so ofcourse, coz thats what it's all about :)