Ps TV

xiGJx

6 hours ago, Dav9834 said:

I haven't found a game that isn't supported. But I know some are out there. Unfortunately there's no fully accurate list. 

But all the popular ones are, you shouldn't have any issues imo

Then you have been quite lucky.

If you want to play Uncharted, you can't. You could actually bypass all the touch controls, the only dealbreaker are two walks across fallen trees which make you balance Drake out using the motion sensor.

If you want to play Ratchet and Clank (1, 2 or 3), you can't - even though you don't need the touchscreen. The Whitelist hack shows there is no problem with the compatabilty, only with the people who created these arbitrary resctrictions.

I'd like to play Rayman Legends on a bigger screen sometimes... Too bad, some bad person decided touch controls were needed for this game so you can't play any of it on a PSTV.

Letter Quest Remastered on Vita has been given touch controls exclusively so it controls weirdly on PSTV - better make sure noone has to play it by putting that game on the naughty list as well.

Apart from PSP and PSOne games my experience has been that next to nothing works and preventing us from playing even perfectly running games shows just how little effort Sony put into the console.

Edited by Karlsson89
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Karlsson89 said:

Then you have been quite lucky.

If you want to play Uncharted, you can't. You could actually bypass all the touch controls, the only dealbreaker are two walk across fallen trees which make you balance Drake out using the motion sensor.

If you want to play Ratchet and Clank (1, 2 or 3), you can't - even though you don't need the touchscreen. The Whitelist hack shows there is no problem with the compatabilty, only with the people who created these arbitrary resctrictions.

I'd like to play Rayman Legends on a bigger screen sometimes... Too bad, some bad person decided touch controls were needed for this game so you can't play any of it on a PSTV.

Letter Quest Remastered on Vita has been given touch controls exclusively so it controls weirdly on PSTV - better make sure noone has to play it by putting that game on the naughty list as well.

Apart from PSP and PSOne games my experience has been that next to nothing works and preventing us from playing even perfectly running games shows just how little effort Sony put into the console.

Crap I had completely forgotten about Uncharted :facepalm: I knew about it too. Orz