Cutscene Issues?

Had a weird issue with a cutscene before.  It was in Halloween Town where it had happened, after collecting the "Memory" from Sally and leaving the Graveyard area, Lock, Shock and Barrel jumped out of the coffin, and that's where said issue happened, their audio and even the subtitles were messed up.  The audio was mashed together sort of thing, and the subtitles were stuck on one thing.

After that though, the cutscenes were fine, but was curious on if anyone else had such an issue?

2 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Had a weird issue with a cutscene before.  It was in Halloween Town where it had happened, after collecting the "Memory" from Sally and leaving the Graveyard area, Lock, Shock and Barrel jumped out of the coffin, and that's where said issue happened, their audio and even the subtitles were messed up.  The audio was mashed together sort of thing, and the subtitles were stuck on one thing.

After that though, the cutscenes were fine, but was curious on if anyone else had such an issue?

Is this on ps3 or ps4? if it is on ps3 I remember that type of problem happening when you go to fight sephiroth. if it is ps4 then I have no clue.

6 hours ago, KANERKB said:

Is this on ps3 or ps4? if it is on ps3 I remember that type of problem happening when you go to fight sephiroth. if it is ps4 then I have no clue.

PS4 version... it was just a weird thing to have happen.  Luckily it sorted itself out afterwards.

Doesn't the PS4 versions have more issues due to 60fps or something?

Only game of the ones I played on PS3 that had serious issues was Chain of Memories. :( Trophy popping issues (related to mini games) and also graphical glitches. More than once did the cut scenes screw me, where I couldn't use the menu afterwards. Once I fell through the floor into endless black. :S etc

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Doesn't the PS4 versions have more issues due to 60fps or something?

Only game of the ones I played on PS3 that had serious issues was Chain of Memories. :( Trophy popping issues (related to mini games) and also graphical glitches. More than once did the cut scenes screw me, where I couldn't use the menu afterwards. Once I fell through the floor into endless black. :S etc

Yeah, could have been that, as I did read up about it, that the patches had to try and fix those issues.

But hopefully on the PS4, those sort of issues wont be present, I'd hate to run into those issues myself.  But hey, I do save often in my games, so at least it wont be a big deal if something like that happened to me x.x

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Yeah, could have been that, as I did read up about it, that the patches had to try and fix those issues.

But hopefully on the PS4, those sort of issues wont be present, I'd hate to run into those issues myself.  But hey, I do save often in my games, so at least it wont be a big deal if something like that happened to me x.x

In CoM it often happened after a boss battle. At least once it happened after a double boss battle. ;p