Gummi Ship Routes

Small question in regards to this, would I have to go from Agrabah or Neverland to Atlantica, than go from Atlantica to Neverland or Agrabah afterwards? Depending on if I leave from Agrabah or Neverland is all.  I ask this as I am skipping the world at the moment, gonna do it after I finish the main story off.  I've done it in the original PS3 version of course, I just can't recall what I did back then, as I did skip Atlantica then as well, then came back and completed the world.

IIRC, the world required to progress is sealing Neverland, then playing Bastion, then going back to the first world to seal it and upgrade ship, then back to Bastion to seal it, then onto the last world. :P 

Edited by MMDE

1 minute ago, MMDE said:

IIRC, the world required to progress is sealing Neverland, then playing Bastion, then going back to the first world, then back to Bastion, then onto the last world. :P 

Yeah I know, I just know I wont get the trophy when i get to the last world, since Atlantica I still need to finish, and I don't want to waste my time in that world right now (that world is just horrible x.x).

3 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

you never have to fly to Atlantica if you don't want to. You can fly from Agraba to Halloweentown (going through Monstro on the way) and then from Halloweentown to Neverland. Then Neverland to Hollowbastion.

Yeah I know, what I was asking was to get the trophy, do I have to go from Agrabah to Atlantica, then to Neverland (or vice versa if I want to go from Neverland instead).  Since I'm not sure if they count that as one or two routes is all.

3 minutes ago, MrUnknown625 said:

I don't even think i flew to Atlantica at all during my first playthough and still got it after flying to End of the World from Hollowbastion. Looks like it happened to others too (no Atlantica trophy at least before Top Gun).

Well, I shall find out eventually then, Hollow Bastion is my next stop, after I talk to Cid in Traverse Town, so not too far off from the last world really.