After 5 months, Patched!

Ariost

Edit: Looks like they finally patched it, took nearly 5 months but its nice to see they didn't forget about it like I had thought. 

Just thought I would post an update, it's now been over 3 months without a patch, I recommend anyone looking to platinum this game don't buy it. I hope for a patch but at this point it looks unlikely. I emailed them again, but they don't respond. I won't be supporting deependgames ever again since they don't seem to support their own product. Sorry just had to vent some.

It's been nearly two months since this game released and it's still on version 1.0. Has anyone heard any news of a potential patch? I would love to play this but with the "Touching" trophy still unobtainable I don't want to start it if it won't ever get a patch. At this rate deependgames won't be getting anymore of my money if they don't support their launches.

Got an email back from Bill Gardner...

Quote:
"Sorry you're having trouble. We had some reports of this issue, but have definitely obtained it. That said, we have a MAJOR update coming very soon. We have added a ton of new content, tweaked a bunch, etc. Excited to hear what people think!"

Not sure what he means by "definitely obtained it". As far as I see from trophy tracking sites, no one has. Maybe he means Xbox or PC?

Edited by Ariost
  • Like 1

Apparently according to a tweet from DeepEndGames a while back they acknowledged that there was an issue and a patch was being worked, on and as far as i'm aware I've talked to a few other players on PlayStation inc some on the Xbox side and its not obtainable on their end either (if you look at trueachievements stats) . However over on Steam there is a 1.1% achievement rate for touching. so that's prob what he's referring too.

Screenshot_20170805_133306.png Screenshot_20170805_133712.png

Edited by gorm2k6

• 1 month later...

I sent them a tweet on 30th August 2017 asking if there was a patch coming, they said yes and that there was just a few tweaks remaining, but since then they have released the game on switch so I think they have probably given up on their ps4 version. But hopefully it will be fixed or it will go in to my collection of forever broken games :( 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi, Just thought i'd make an update on this; I have just earned a platinum in this. The trophy bug has now been patched.

There is an in-game counter for collectables now which helps. but you cant use your current save. so you have to delete and start collecting from scratch.

The number of touchstones are as follows:

Chapter 1 & 2 have 17 each.

Chapter 3 & 4 have 6 each.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, gorm2k6 said:

Hi, Just thought i'd make an update on this; I have just earned a platinum in this. The trophy bug has now been patched.

There is an in-game counter for collectables now which helps. but you cant use your current save. so you have to delete and start collecting from scratch.

The number of touchstones are as follows:

Chapter 1 & 2 have 17 each.

Chapter 3 & 4 have 6 each.

That's good. That will help me when the game goes on sale again.