ME3 DLCs

Extratenzy

3 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

all the time i check the ME3 DLC prices are always from $9.99 to $14.99... (which are their normal prices) but i havn't seen an offer for them everytime i check... do they even get discounts? because i'm really looking forward to a 100%

Yeah, they usually go on sale during an EA Sale, which happens about 4 times a year. I recommend to wait as you can save lots of money.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Yeah, they usually go on sale during an EA Sale, which happens about 4 times a year. I recommend to wait as you can save lots of money.

the problem is we are using the eu ps store, where dlc discounts happen all the time. from people i've spoken to and checking myself they don't get as many dlc sales on the us store.

Edited by Leenewbe
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

the problem is we are using the eu ps store, where dlc discounts happen all the time. from people i've spoken to and checking myself they don't get as many dlc sales on the us store.

ah... thank you...  but there are still ME3 DLC discounts on US stores right?

9 minutes ago, Leenewbe said:

1 minute ago, SniperEliteDido said:

ah... thank you...  but there are still ME3 DLC discounts on US stores right?

Oh ok, I just assumed it was about the EU Store. Unsure about the US Store though.

• Like 1