Leaderboards have been reset!

daftprophet

Just wanted to point out that I've been informed by Coldwood Interactive that the exercise leaderboards for Move Fitness have been reset! I can confirm that this is true as I just got the "On The Top" trophy this morning (2/6/2013) and they will continue to reset at the start of every month. This now seemingly impossible trophy now obtainable. Get on it while you can though...people have already skewed them for this month.

You can thank me later :P

Source? My inbox.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey there everyone :)

I have just earned the trophy "On the Top!" for both versions of the game.

I can confirm that the leaderboards still seem to reset monthly. I've been checking this during the last days and even today in the morning, and the leaderboards were finally reset at around 12 p.m. GMT.

My chosen activity was "Circling Arms", I beat the current high score without problems and earned the trophy.

Having in mind what @MHCanada posted here, I launched the second version of the game and tried to beat my own high score.

Although I was able to, I didn't earn a trophy. I chose "Crossover Boxing" or what it is called, set a world record there as well and was then rewarded with "On the Top!" again, along with other trophies I earned during the activity.

Therefore I can confirm that you are able to earn the trophy in both versions on the same day.

Best of success to everyone still going for this!

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 4

• 1 year later...