Just a quick hello

JurassicKingTom

Hi my names Tom and I'm new to this site 

I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself to everyone, I'm pretty new to play station, I've just got a PS4 pro and am really enjoying my first game (infamous second son) 

I'd love to meet and talk to some new people so by all means please send me a friend request if would like, i'd love to play some co-op games etc. with new people. 

Little bit about me about if anyone is interested, I had a stroke when i was younger (I'm 20 now) and so can only play play station using one hand. I'm from the UK, Birmingham is my nearest city.

I'd really like to get to know some new people, so if you do want to add me just make sure you put your from here in your friend request otherwise i might ignore it 

Thanks guys ?

• Like 2

Welcome, 

That's insane. Having a stroke before turning 20!!! Wow. I couldn't even imagine...

Anyways, you'll find plenty of friends here! Most people are pretty nice and will play co-op with you. Just State the game you're playing. Also, joining the PSNP PS4 community and posting there will net you some friends who'll play (just mention what game you are playing)

Hope this all helps!