StarCraft Remastered

MakotoKaCun

Being Working on this game for about 1 year more and it finally completed. I m one of the 3D modeller that did the protoss race and most of the environment tiles and doddads. I hope there are also fan here that will enjoy this game.

Really have a very enjoyable time working blizzard remastering this game and with my awesome teammate at LemonSky animation and Game Studio. 
20841059_10155372357179892_7696975453509

• Like 1

Already played through first chapter and i really enjoy it.  I love the new models in briefing .  Kerrigan (ghost) looks lovely.  To bad blizz missed chance to add achievements, but i play it for story .

Plan to play through all SC titels in next few days to get full story experience again.

On 8/15/2017 at 0:47 PM, MakotoKaCun said:

Being Working on this game for about 1 year more and it finally completed. I m one of the 3D modeller that did the protoss race and most of the environment tiles and doddads. I hope there are also fan here that will enjoy this game.

Really have a very enjoyable time working blizzard remastering this game and with my awesome teammate at LemonSky animation and Game Studio. 
20841059_10155372357179892_7696975453509

One of the 3D models?????? I can't really believe that given your information is personal ("Not showing" on your forum page).

If you had more back-up proof maybe on your twitter page it may become more believable.

Like you're probably a fan like everyone else, I still have the Brood War CD-ROM set since way back in 1996. Yet it was my favorite PC to face 8 A.I's at once. I will buy it after my vacation is over since the cd-key is long gone.