Something about new Tomb Raider

biotransformatio

I start a topic here because new Tomb Raider hasn't been released.(If it's banned or out of date,I will ask for deleting this)

since I've seen the 360 achievement list on other sites,I confirmed that this game will have MP trophies.And only 4 achievements that are related to story.(should be 3 bronze trophies and 1 gold trophy).Too many MP trophies will cause this game to be another TPS game just like Uncharted game imo.But since I have not played this game,I can't review what will SP and MP be like.But I'm pretty sure the MP won't be bad.

Edited by biotransformatio

I don't care, I'm pre-ordering the Collector's Edition tomorrow. This has been the only Tomb Raider I've actually been interested in; Square-Enix has that effect on me. I'm not worried about the trophies, the game looks great in my opinion so I'm getting it. The same goes for The Last of Us... it will have multiplayer trophies but I'm still going to get it because it looks FUCKING GREAT! That is why I have a problem with some people in the gaming community; They won't buy a game because it has MP trophies, but do what you wish.

P.S. I read in PC Gamer magazine that Tomb Raider will be some-what free roam on an island.

February, PC Gamer Magazine, Page 28.

Edited by DRaGoN-_-TaMeR

P.S. I read in PC Gamer magazine that Tomb Raider will be some-what free roam on an island.

February, PC Gamer Magazine, Page 28.

Please elaborate, what does "some-what free roam on an island" mean? Its either free roam or not. That's like a girl being "somewhat pregnant" . . .

And I've plat'ed plenty of games with MP. I'm choosing not to commit to games with MP anymore because my backlog is too long and the way servers come down nowadays (ESPECIALLY w/EA games)I don't feel like rushing if I don't have to.

Edited by Bullstomp

• 3 weeks later...