Leaderboard Removal?

So, I just got the platinum trophy in Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time on the PS3 version. I then used the cross-save feature on my Vita and all of the trophies popped instantly, giving me a platinum time of 48 seconds on the game. These trophies were unlocked the legit way and I don't believe I should be punished for using this cross-save feature. May I please be re-added to the leaderboards?

Don't worry, the site uses an automatic flagging system to prevent obvious hacks like earning all trophies in less than a minute. Obviously, with games like Sly Cooper that have Vita counterparts that share save files and therefore allow trophies to unlock all at once, they need to be changed by the admin to allow it without being seen as a cheater. That being said, Sly will add this game soon I'm sure and you'll be back on the leaderboard. Hopefully that made some sense, I've had a little to drink tonight...

Parker

Don't worry, the site uses an automatic flagging system to prevent obvious hacks like earning all trophies in less than a minute. Obviously, with games like Sly Cooper that have Vita counterparts that share save files and therefore allow trophies to unlock all at once, they need to be changed by the admin to allow it without being seen as a cheater. That being said, Sly will add this game soon I'm sure and you'll be back on the leaderboard. Hopefully that made some sense, I've had a little to drink tonight...

Parker

Indeed, but definitely needs an update since people can earn 30d00ewqer0er0wer0+ plats in one day and get away with it...not to mention the people who can earn future plats :jaymon:

But yeah AlexWolf, you're good.

• Like 4

You'll be unflagged shortly.

I love this site too, but I hate to see cheaters on it. Is there a way we can report/flag cheaters from their psnprofile pages?

For example, the two first platinum earners on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time are obvious cheaters.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1831-Sly-Cooper-Thieves-in-Time/1-Mask-and-Stripes-Forever

The first guy has 205 platinums with all fake timestamps.

The second guy has 170 platinums also with all fake timestamps.

I love this site too, but I hate to see cheaters on it. Is there a way we can report/flag cheaters from their psnprofile pages?

For example, the two first platinum earners on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time are obvious cheaters.

http://psnprofiles.c...Stripes-Forever

The first guy has 205 platinums with all fake timestamps.

The second guy has 170 platinums also with all fake timestamps.

The manual flagging of users has been temporarily disabled, but it will be back.

Parker