The Endless Backlog and Trophy Checklist of Arctic Cress

Arctic Cress

Let's update this again. I was eliminated in Leap Frog finally, so there's only three new platinum trophies.

#283 Ghost of Tsushima (PS5)

1L8da7f0.png

yep

#284 TOEM: A Photo Adventure

1Le7d284.png

TOEM: A Photo Adventure was one of the PS5 games included in PS+ Essential back in September. Finally went and played it this month, and was impressed. It's a very relaxing game, not one that I would have picked up otherwise if it wasn't on PS+. The basic premise is that the main character is tasked with finding TOEM, which is said to be at the top of a mountain peak. To get there, the main character helps out various characters throughout a number of towns with tasks using a camera, collecting stamps that can be used for a free bus ride. Game took around four hours to complete, and there's also a short DLC as well which I finished in about a hour and a half.

#285 Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse

1L2e1c38.png

I originally played the game that was split into the two episodes on the Vita (as you can see on the 100% games list), but it's been so long that I forgot... pretty much the entire storyline, because I didn't remember anything as I was playing through it again. Though, after playing it again, I think it's pretty obvious why I didn't because the game's story is average at best and the puzzles are either very easy or ridiculously obtuse at times.

In the end of Leap Frog, I was trying to get the Sly 2 platinum before the deadline but I did not make it in time. So there's a bunch of updates from that, as well as some other games as I progress through the 12 Days of Christmas on TrueTrophies.

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+3, 23/47)

Darkest Dungeon (+1, 3/63)

Ghost of Tsushima [PS5] (New, +61, 61/77)

Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (+1, 17/19)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+3, 9/61)

River City Girls (+4, 19/30)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (+11, 32/36)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (+3, 23/31)

Warriors Orochi 4 (+5, 20/53)

• 2 weeks later...

After being eliminated in Leap Frog, it took a while to get another platinum. But that ends today!

#286 Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls

1L3bf4e0.png

First platinum trophy of 2023! I played through most of this game while away on vacation since it was a perfect Vita title to spend some time with, and a pretty simple platinum to achieve as well. It's done by the same developer Felistella that worked with Idea Factory on the Re;Birth titles, so it ends up being one of the better, if not the best, Neptunia spinoff overall (though that isn't saying that much). Platinum does require level 99 and max lily ranks between all characters, but the grind is lessened in this game as max lily rank only goes up to 5, which saves a ton of time overall. As an aside, though it wasn't required, I also unlocked every skill slot and job for every character, and leveled all characters' jobs to max level 50. Total time was around 27 hours on the in-game counter.

On the other hand, I went back and started cleanup on a bunch of games (mainly for TrueTrophies' 12 Days), getting close to finishing quite a few that will probably be added to this topic as completions at some point. Though other than the game above, one game got a bit more attention than the others. Here's the list:

Darkest Dungeon (+8, 11/63)

Dynasty Warriors 9 (+1, 20/44)

Ghost of Tsushima [PS4] (+4, 66/77)

Ghost of Tsushima [PS5] (+5, 66/77)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational [PS3] (+1, 24/38)

Mind≒0 (+1, 21/36)

NEO: The World Ends With You (+1, 26/50)

One Piece: Burning Blood (+1, 26/50)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+41, 50/61)

Royal Defense: Invisible Threat (+1, 8/12)
Samurai Warriors 5 (+5, 10/56)

Sly 2: Band of Thieves (+1, 33/36)

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (+1, 29/34)

Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars (New, +8, 8/48)

Yakuza 3 Remastered (+1, 31/50)

Edited by Arctic Cress

Two platinum update this time. One half a day after the one above, and another a few days later.

#287 Sly 2: Band of Thieves

1Le05a2b.png

Considering PSNProfiles says this game took me four years, five months to finally complete a fifteen hour game, it's no surprise that I was not a fan of the game. I much rather would have the more compact levels from Sly 1 instead of the open world hubs that Sly 2 had. Also, while Sly and Murray were always enjoyable to play as, I hated practically every time I had to play as Bentley except for the episode seven boss fight. However, I do like the story and characters, which were as enjoyable as they were in the first game. At this point though, I know I own both Sly 3 and Thieves in Time but I don't know if I ever will play either game after how long this one took. At the very least, I've finally freed up more space on my Vita that can be used for other games.

#288 AI: The Somnium Files - nirvanA Initiative

1L27240e.png

Quite the ride to get here! Compared to the original game, the Somniums are much more intuitive than the first game, which was more trial and error than anything. I have seen a lot of people dislike the story line though, but I found it to be just as fulfilling as the original game. Also, while it doesn't completely eliminate the stupid jokes with Date, removing him as the main character and having Ryuki and Mizuki as the leads thankfully reduce it a good deal. With the improved Somniums, this game probably reaches into my top 25, so not the best of the Uchikoshi titles, but it's definitely up there. The platinum requires finding all of the hidden eyeballs in the Somniums - instead of one per Somnium there's now FIVE, and they frequently disappear or become inaccessible after making certain choices. I remember looking at one through an entire cutscene in a Somnium that I couldn't grab because there was no exploration after that point. Gone are the trophies to do QTE scenes perfectly and they are replaced with doing VR deduction scenes perfectly, which is a good change. Though one thing I didn't like is how a good deal of the Trivia entries are locked if you say you have played the original game - and if you do say this, there's a very slim margin of error in getting the one trophy related to it. I did manage it, but I even missed one trivia entry at some point. Finally, the 999 easter egg at the very end of the game is well done, and I hope it leads to something in the future from that series.

Other than those, I focused on what could get me some good points for THL, as season 38 is well under way.

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+1, 34/70)

Long Live the Queen (New, +7, 7/14)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+1, 51/61)

River City Girls (+3, 22/30)

Sorcery Saga: Curse of the Great Curry God (+3, 32/34)

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe [PS4] (New, +9, 9/12)

Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars (+10, 18/48)

• 3 weeks later...

three weeks later I have five new platinum trophies, let's goooo

#289 Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars

1L8b6f02.png

It feels like this game just came out, and somehow it's already the third game in its series. Yoko Taro is a madman. Anyway, if you're looking for a card battle game or a Yoko Taro epic story, this is not the game for you. However, if you're looking for a good turn-based RPG with some darker story beats, this definitely fits that description! It's a nice short title, clocking it at about fifteen hours to finish the story and an extra few to cleanup the bonus boss and a few miscellaneous trophies. Battle system and exploration is fun (except for the one place you have limited movement, I explored every tile in the game), and I enjoyed the story as it unfolded. The only thing I didn't like is how many tries it took me to get the skill from the suspicious doctor trophy, as he appeared three times during my main run and two times during NG+ before I finally got the skill from him. If you do decide to play it, make sure to turn on high speed mode in the options, as the base speed of the game is painfully slow at times (and you have to turn it on every time you start the game, as it doesn't save this option.)

#290 Long Live the Queen

1L8be277.png

Played this back on its original release on Steam, where it has almost three times more achievements in it than it has trophies on PSN. Still, there was a good amount of tasks I never bothered to do back then, so it was interesting unlocking the events in this version of the game. I actually still have the game downloaded if I really want to complete all of the items in the in-game database. Maybe at some point.

#291 Ganbare! Super Strikers [PS5]

1L0806ad.png

This is the 3rd time I've played this game in a Trophy Hunters League fixture. It's still the same game, but it runs somewhat better. Moving on.

#292 Mighty Math

1L226a02.png

A very simplistic game where positive and negative numbers fly out from the sides of the screen, and you have to collect them but stay within the range of 0 thru 9, anywhere over or under that range ends the game. I still really liked it regardless, even if there's no real reason to play for that long - the 4,500 score trophy popped as I died on stage 18, which isn't long in at all. I recommend it for a nice short completion that isn't shovelware, if you're into that.

#293 One Piece: Burning Blood

1Lae98bf.png

I really should stop buying these anime arena fighters. However, regarding this game, it is much more fun based on swapping characters to deal more damage and escape combos, and in the story mode you're usually given only one character. Good job, developers. The platinum requires all story mode battles to be completed, including some with special requirements to unlock. Some of these additional missions are the hardest in the game, even harder than the wanted posters where you are up against nine characters. I completed most of the additional content outside of story mode with Luffy, Whitebeard, and Ace as my trio with Gold Roger as support.

I spent more time concentrating on actually completing games instead of swapping between a number of games, so there's not much else to update. Still a few games, though!

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+1, 24/47)

Corpse Party (+1, 8/51)

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (New, +15, 15/47)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+1, 52/61)

Royal Defense: Invisible Threat (+3, 11/12)

Warriors Orochi 4 (+1, 21/53)

• 1 month later...

As usual, February and March are pretty low for me in trophy count. One platinum in the last one and a half months.

#294 Murdered: Soul Suspect

1L09924a.png

Murdered: Soul Suspect is a decent adventure game, and the story is well done. I also liked some of the short stories that unlocked after you collected a number of items in each area. Speaking of collectibles, though - there are 242 collectibles scattered throughout the entire game. It's almost impossible to find all of them without a guide, especially in the case of the Ghost Girl messages which are just hidden on random walls in the game. Not to mention that one area becomes inaccessible at one point, so hopefully you got all of the ones in there before then! The combat and stealth mechanics are basically just a simple QTE and don't add anything to the game - it would be probably better if expanded or just removed all together. The investigation mechanics are also very simple, basically run around the room and investigate everything, then either come up with a conclusion - or the game will just solve it on its own and you don't get to actually do anything. I also had numerous bugs that popped up during the play through, one where the audio just completely cut out, and another where the 'next objective' was escape the attic for the entire play through even hours after I did so, even in the final area. All of these add up to a pretty mediocre title overall, even with the decent storyline.

I also finished off Royal Defense: Invisible Threat. While I finished all of the other 8floor tower defenses years ago and not this one, I have no idea, but they're all finished up now.

Royal Defense: Invisible Threat (+1, 12/12)

As far as other updates go, it's mostly whatever I felt like playing or what I needed to complete the target/event challenges on TrueTrophies. I'm one trophy away from the Theatrhythm platinum but I will probably save that for a milestone.

A Hat in Time (+1, 10/38)

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (+1, 18/49)

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+2, 26/47)

Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition (+2, 79/81)

Catherine: Full Body (+1, 16/56)

Corpse Party (+19, 27/51)

Darkest Dungeon (+1, 12/63)

Death end re;Quest (+3, 11/39)

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (+6, 21/47)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+2, 36/70)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+6, 10/58)

Langrisser I & II (+1, 5/42)

Lost Judgment (+1, 23/56)

Mahjong World Contest [PS4] (New, +3, 3/13)

Marvel's Spider-Man (+1, 52/74)

Minecraft (+1, 82/127)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (+3, 24/40)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+1, 53/61)

RiME (+1, 6/32)

Scarlet Nexus (+1, 11/53)

Soul Hackers 2 (New, +18, 18/47)

The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe (+1, 10/12)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge (+1, 24/31)

Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line (New, +40, 40/42)

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll (+3, 8/42)

Warriors Orochi 4 (+2, 23/53)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (+1, 3/38)

On 1/28/2023 at 9:24 PM, Puppeter04 said:

Congrats!!! imma be fast cause my laptop is about to turn off and its almost 3am, I'll tell u more tomorrow, but, what are ur thoughts on Black Clover so far?? 

Not a fan of it. The online is dead so you are forced to play with bots, and they are either the most skilled by far or completely useless, and that applies to both your teammates and the enemy team. The match timer is also confusing as it will usually give a team extra time to stop you from winning, but this does not apply when they are winning. One of the trophies is also bugged - I played a bunch of Crystal Carry matches online and the trophy never popped, it only did when I played it in the story mode. I only use it for TrueTrophies challenges and my daily trophy streak now.

• 1 month later...

Two months later, still only one new platinum and it's an autopop. I'm mainly just making this post to finally update the checklist as it has been sitting without an update for months.

#295 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot

1L3f8f75.png

The platinum image is still cool though.

It's been quite a while since finishing Murdered: Soul Suspect and getting 40/42 in Theatrhythm so there's a lot of new updates. I also got within one trophy of finishing Where the Water Tastes Like Wine, but the last trophy bugged out on me and I'm forced to start a new playthrough to get it. According to the Steam forums, it seems to happen to a number of people. Other than that, not much else as I continue through the newest Great TrueTrophies Score Challenge and new season of THL. The bonuses in GTTSC 2023 have me starting a number of games, such as RPGolf Legends (which is fun) and Lego Ninjago Movie: The Videogame (which is not). Also, I finally returned to Gems of War after over a year of a hiatus and got 16 new trophies - with more still coming.

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (+17, 35/49)

Darkest Dungeon (+1, 13/63)

Death end re;Quest (+3, 14/39)

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (+17, 38/47)

DJMAX Respect (+1, 83/128)

Dynasty Warriors 7 (+1, 22/50)

Final Fantasy (New, +11, 11/24)

Final Fantasy VII (+1, 4/32)

Final Fantasy XV (+1, 65/98)

Gems of War (+16, 95/120)

Genshin Impact (+1, 37/72)

Granblue Fantasy: Versus (+3, 28/50)

Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational [PS3] (+3, 27/38)

I am Setsuna (+3, 35/50)

Labyrinth Life (+1, 5/46)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+5, 15/58)

LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame (New, +20, 20/51)

Mahjong World Contest [PS4] (+6, 9/13)

MLB the Show 23 (New, +9, 9/26)
Our World is Ended (New, +14, 14/40)

Party Golf (+5, 43/58)

River City Girls (+1, 23/30)

RPGolf Legends (New, +15, 15/41)

Samurai Warriors 5 (+1, 11/56)

Soul Hackers 2 (+11, 29/47)

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (+1, 6/52)

Superliminal (+1, 6/24)

Warriors Orochi 4 (+5, 28/53)

Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (+27, 36/38)

Wild ARMs (+1, 8/38)

Yakuza 3 Remastered (+7, 38/50)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Updating topic is hard. At least I got a platinum worth talking about this time!

#296 Final Fantasy

1Lcde2e6.png

Back to where it all began. I had already beaten Final Fantasy in the past, so I tried out a new team in this one - tried out the 8-Bit Theater team to see how well a run without a white mage would be. Guess it was not a bad choice as this version is much easier than others; the map pretty much reveals all the rooms with chests so you can safely avoid others, and only two fights really were any challenge - Warmech and the final boss itself. (Though Warmech might have been more challenging had the party not gained 12 levels trying to find him. 1% chances are terrible). This is also the fastest version as the auto-battle speeds you through random encounters so you don't have to mash A or X. Or you can just avoid them all together (I didn't). Took around 8 hours for the story, and then another 1 and a half to find Warmech and complete the bestiary for the last trophy. I have downloaded Final Fantasy II already, but won't play it right now, at least.

For an individual bonus in TrueTrophies' GTTSC, I also completed Mom Hid My Game!, which was actually a fun puzzle game. A bit short though, but I might pick up the sequel at some point.

Mom Hid My Game! (New, +7, 7/7)

Other than that, it's been a lot of games usually that correspond to some bonus challenge in GTTSC. However, they are all games I do want to play and finish at some point. Finally finished the story in Our World is Ended and Gal*Gun 2, and surprisingly the latter game was the more enjoyable one. Granblue just needs some item to be crafted to get the platinum, which involves either a ridiculously low chance in the gacha system or to just craft it after beating the game on hard mode. I'm making my way through the latter since I've had enough of low % chances at the moment.

Digimon Survive (New, +8, 8/46)

Dynasty Warriors 7 (+2, 24/50)

Gal*Gun 2 (+5, 31/37)

Gems of War (+2, 97/120)

Genshin Impact [PS4] (+4, 37/71)

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (+1, 25/37)

Granblue Fantasy: Versus (+20, 48/50)

Mummy Pinball [PS4] (New, +12, 12/16)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 (+7, 31/40)

Our World is Ended (+7, 21/40)

Samurai Warriors 5 (+8, 19/56)

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (+4, 10/52)

Edited by Arctic Cress
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

GTTSC has been a busy time. So I have a few platinum trophies since the last update.

#297 Gal*Gun 2

1L9621be.png

Compared to the other Gal*Gun game that released in English, Double Peace, this game manages to be worse in every way possible. Gameplay is now not completely on rails and instead you move from position to position, boss battles are absolutely pathetic and not a challenge at all, and the game is really short even when going for some of the longer endings. There's also less characters, so you'll see the same girls appear in multiple missions and sometimes multiple times per mission. I was able to remember most of the weak spots based on the girls' appearances because they show up so much. The fanservice is about the same as it was in Double Peace. Like I said above though, it's still better than Our World is Ended, but you're better off playing Double Peace instead as it's a good game with the fanservice.

#298 Where the Water Tastes Like Wine

1L792be9.png

This game has you control someone traveling through the entirety of the US sometime in the early 20th century, collecting stories and then telling them to various characters at campfires. Each one of the 16 named characters has a separate story to tell, and all of them are fully voiced. Even has a random appearance by Sting, who voices one of the game's characters. The game is rather short - even with the slow walking speed you'll probably be finished around or before the twelve hour mark, with another three cleaning up any loose stories lying around. That is, if you don't hit one of the bugs the game can sometimes fall into. One bug I got happened where the game would just repeatedly spawn one story over and over again near the end, and not let me unlock the last of the Carnival stories I needed to finish that trophy, and the forum for the game had several people report a similar bug with the Devil stories. I had to do an additional playthrough where I ignored the named characters and just collected stories, which took another three hours.

Still, I enjoyed my time with the stories that did appear, and the visuals and music are some of the best I've seen in a video game. 'White Rider' and 'Heavy Hands' are both fantastic tracks and I purchased the full album on Bandcamp to add these to my music library. It's a shame that the creator said that the game was a commercial failure, so we probably won't see another game like this one from him.

I started and played a whole bunch of games for KYC and other GTTSC bonuses so as usual, there's a lot of updates! There's also a lot of games being played to one trophy before the platinum that I am saving if needed in the competition later.

Akiba's Beat (New, +3, 3/45)

Bombing Busters (New, +5, 5/13)

Corpse Party (+14, 41/51)

Defense Grid 2 (New, +25, 25/63)

Disco Elysium: The Final Cut (New, +5, 5/46)

Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (+1, 10/63)

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (New, +3, 3/59)

Frobisher Says! (New, +16, 16/18)

Gems of War (+1, 98/120)

Genkai Tokki: Moe Chronicle (New, +10, 10/42)

Grand Kingdom (+1, 30/46)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+3, 18/58)

Mind≒0 (+13, 34/36)

Phantom Breaker: Omnia (+6, 59/61)

Revenant Dogma (+1, 14/31)

Shady Part of Me (+6, 10/16)

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (New, +5, 5/55)

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (+14, 24/52)

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord (+1, 31/57)

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (+4, 13/36)

Edited by Arctic Cress
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Almost a month since the last update. Trying to stay in GTTSC had me increasing my platinum count to 304 over the past three weeks, though I was eliminated in week 12. Here's the platinum trophies i got since then:

#299 Granblue Fantasy: Versus

1L853f74.png

This fighting game based on Granblue Fantasy was given out on PS+ at some point but I had already bought it at the time. I never did make it far in the story mode until I decided to beat the game for TrueTrophies' Leap Frog contest, as the influx of PS+ players increased the value of its beat the game trophy... and its platinum, of course, which is why I held onto it for a while due to the current contest. The platinum itself is not too difficult overall, just a few trophies stand out; the Luminiera Blade Omega, which I touched on in a previous post above, and the various use a move 10 times trophies, which I did by just setting up a versus match with a second controller. There's already a sequel in the works - I'm not sure if I'll pick that one up since I wasn't too impressed with this game in general. More interested in Relink if that ever comes out!

#300 Theatrhythm: Final Bar Line

1L3396bf.png

Before I basically committed myself to Sony's gaming systems, my DS and 3DS were definitely my most used systems, more than any console, and far outpacing any time I spent playing the PSP, Wii, and even the PS3 for a good while. Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - Curtain Call was, and still is, my favorite 3DS title. So for my 300th platinum milestone this was an easy choice to make here. While this game had the most songs included in it (though did we really need six or more copies of the same song), I still feel Curtain Call was a better overall game with the quests it had rather than the series quest and endless mode included in this one. I'll keep the game around to play some of the DLC later. Still interested in what they will put in the final DLC that is still not revealed.

#301 Shady Part of Me

1L3bed29.png

In this indie puzzle platformer, you control two girls - one a shadow, that runs in the background, and another normal, who cannot be exposed to light. The puzzles revolve around these two concepts. The story is simple, but well thought out and the voice acting does a good job of supporting the game. Took me four hours to play through all four acts. There's not much else to the game - the last part to the platinum was to collect all origami cranes that are scattered throughout the acts. Thing is the game is very linear, so there's not many places to hide them - some are just in plain sight. There's a few tricky ones that I missed when I cleaned the game up.

#302 Party Golf

1L8e2dc1.png

This would be a great party game if the game itself wasn't so unstable and had so many crash bugs, which explains the rarity of some of the trophies - you literally have to quit and let the game reset to get some of the cumulative trophies such as playing 1,000 rounds. I did actually have some fun with the game even if the AI isn't particularly good at the game and the trophy list is just a lot of random tasks.

#303 MIND≒0

1L554037.png

MIND≒0 is someone's Persona fanfiction made into a game, which tells you all you need to know about the story. It also ends in a cliffhanger and there's no sequel in sight. It's a shame because the gameplay on EXPERT difficulty for a dungeon crawler is actually really good and is an exceptional challenge going through the entire game. Not only are the bosses and sidequest monsters really difficult, but the random battles even can be deadly.

#304 Phantom Breaker: Omnia

1Lf05cb4.png

Phantom Breaker: Omnia is an odd case. On one hand, it's an indie fighting game with a full English dub and even brought in the Funimation dub actors for the SciAdv guest characters. It's also nice to finally find out what was actually happening in Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, as one of the endings leads into that one. On the other hand, there's no rollback netcode and no command list for the characters in-game. I have the command list, but I have a physical copy with a booklet of them. I don't think I ever saw anyone online anyway so it's probably completely dead by now.

On the non-platinum side of the coin, I finished off the last of the 8floor mahjong matching games in Mahjong World Contest for the PS4. The less said about that game the better. I also finished up the DLC in Conan Exiles, which was interesting as the game has changed a lot from its previous versions and you can't completely use the admin menu to finish it off quickly - it does, of course, make it easier.

Conan Exiles (+11, 37/37)

Mahjong World Contest [PS4] (+4, 13/13)

There's a lot of random stuff being started or played through as I got through the last few bonuses in GTTSC before getting eliminated, plus the June targets which had me starting two new games as I brought it down to the final hour left. It's now time to cleanup as many of the games as I can before the next TrueTrophies contest starts, or before the next season of THL begins!

Asterisk War: Phoenix Festa (New, +18, 18/34)

Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey (+4, 21/45)

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+1, 27/47)

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (New, +7, 7/44)

Corpse Party (+1, 42/51)

Danganronpa S: Ultimate Summer Camp (New, +20, 20/38)

Defense Grid 2 (+7, 32/63)

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (+4, 42/47)

Digimon Survive (+2, 10/46)

Disco Elysium: The Final Cut [PS5] (New, +5, 5/46)

Dragon Pinball (New, +1, 1/16)

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (+1, 31/50)

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (+6, 9/59)

Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle (New, +47, 47/54)

Frobisher Says! (+1, 17/18)

Gems of War (+2, 100/120)

Genkai Tokki: Moe Chronicle (+5, 15/42)

Gravity Rush 2 (+1, 22/48)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+6, 24/58)

Marvel's Spider-Man (+1, 53/74)

Mummy Pinball (New, +5, 5/16)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (New, +14, 14/40)

Party Crashers (New, +38, 38/55)

Resogun (+1, 23/34)

RPGolf Legends (+16, 31/41)

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (+1, 6/55)

Soul Hackers 2 [PS5] (New, +28, 28/47)

Superliminal (+2, 8/24)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (New, +12, 12/48)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (+6, 9/38)

• 1 month later...

Think I'm going to settle into one update per month, so this is August's update! Four new platinum trophies since last time:

#305 Stranded Deep

1L375034.png

I'm sure most of you on this website knows what happened here. I normally dislike these survival games so I probably would not have downloaded and played it otherwise if this bug didn't surface. Anyway, moving on.

#306 Friday the 13th: Killer Puzzle

1Lc0642a.png

A spinoff of the good puzzle title Slayaway Camp, this one has you sliding Jason Voorhees through a number of puzzles where his goal is to kill everyone in each puzzle. There's a total of 13 chapters and a daily puzzle section, so it's a good amount of content. Sadly the developers couldn't renew the license to the game, so it's delisted everywhere - which is unfortunate, as some of the puzzles are very well constructed.

#307 Ord.

1L2c83fb.png

Ord. is a very simple game told in three word passages; the game chooses the first word, you choose between two words for the second, and the game replies with another word. No graphics otherwise, and limited sound effects. There are five stories included in Ord., each with a number of endings and trophies to collect from each. The format leads to some pretty funny reactions and also some bizarre ones like the main character testing a guillotine by cutting off their head. While most of the game's endings are pretty simple to get via trial and error, a guide is probably needed to get some of the trophies in the game, plus hoping the RNG gives you some of the events needed to unlock all the trophies.

#308 The Solitaire Conspiracy

1L7eac8c.png

The Solitaire Conspiracy is a different take on a game of solitaire, where each suit represents a different spy group. Each suit's face cards has a separate 'power' when placed on a column - one group sorts the column in numerical order, while another group randomizes the cards in the column. The campaign itself takes about two to three hours at most, while you have some FMV cutscenes of Greg Miller talking to you through most of them. It's a pretty barebones story that's also pretty predictable, but it works for the game's length. The platinum trophy requires only completing the campaign, doing a few skirmishes, and then reaching wave 15 in a survival mode where you are timed on your progress... which I managed to do on my first try and was no challenge at all. I liked the game enough to continue playing a bit more after the platinum to unlock the last two spy groups, which you can only do after completing the campaign for whatever reason.

I also completed the free Vita title Frobisher Says! which is a terrible game. I think the game did its best to try and not give me the required minigame I needed to do the last trophy, but I got it in the end.

Frobisher Says! (+1, 18/18)

The rest of the updates include a lot of games thanks to the new TT Bingo event, THL starting up again, and a lot of miscellaneous stuff for the Cowbear event that is still running.

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland DX (+3, 8/29)

Battle Princess of Arcadias (New, +16, 16/43)

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+11, 38/47)

Corpse Party (+1, 43/51)

Defense Grid 2 (+27, 59/63)

Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles (+2, 44/47)

Digimon World: Next Order (+1, 18/45)

DJMAX Respect (+1, 84/128)

Dragon Pinball (+8, 9/16)

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (+3, 34/50)

Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (+9, 19/63)

Gems of War (+6, 106/120)

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match (+1, 26/37)

Gravity Rush 2 (+1, 23/48)

Labyrinth Life (+3, 8/46)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+6, 30/58)

Loop8: Summer of Gods (New, +2, 2/38)

Megadimension Neptunia VII (+1, 9/35)

Melty Blood: Type Lumina (New, +32, 32/40)

MLB the Show 23 (+5, 14/26)

Mummy Pinball [PS5] (+1, 6/16)

Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (New, +7, 7/48)

Omega Quintet (New, +7, 7/55)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (+8, 22/40)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (+4, 16/44)

Party Crashers (+1, 39/55)

RPGolf Legends (+1, 32/41)

Samurai Warriors 5 (+1, 20/56)

Shining Resonance Refrain (+1, 16/48)

Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (+8, 14/55)

Strangers of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (New, +6, 6/83)

void tRrLm();++ // Void Terrarium++ (New, +16, 16/32)

Yakuza 3 Remastered (+1, 39/50)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (+2, 14/48)

Edited by Arctic Cress

• 1 month later...

It's September! Actually, it's been September for almost a full four weeks now and I've been lazy at updating this. I've added six platinum trophies since the last update, though many are stacks that I used to finally win a season in the Trophy Hunters League. Let's get these written up:

#309 Demon Slayer -Kimetsu no Yaiba- The Hinokami Chronicles

1Ldcea43.png

Strangely enough I bought this game knowing absolutely nothing about Demon Slayer, which also extends to a bunch of the anime games I have in my collection (such as the Girls und Panzer and Black Clover games). This one is just a typical arena fighter, which is the standard anime adaptation to video game form - and is basically the same as the Naruto ninja storm ones given the same developer. The platinum requires a full S-rank through the story, which is pretty simple except for the fight at the end of the Mugen Train arc (not the 'special' fight afterwards). I probably had to go through that one around 30 times to get the S-rank, where I probably didn't have to reset that many times throughout the entire rest of the game.

#310 Costume Kingdom

1L788ac7.png

This game is basically a mix between Costume Quest and Pokemon. You would think that would be a good combination, however the Hallowmon are limited to only four types and eleven monsters overall, which severely limits what you can do with the game. Even with the game only taking at most three hours, it's still pretty limiting - though I enjoyed the game for what it was. I speedran the game so I now am the fastest achiever by over a half hour.

#311 Corpse Party

1L41261f.png

This is somewhat of a stack with the very old PSP port! I played that close to its original release back then, and it had a bug where you couldn't collect the last nametag due to a glitch. That glitch doesn't affect this version so I will head back later on and finish off the ending and nametag list and finally get the 100% that eluded me for over a decade.

#312 WorldEnd Syndrome (NA)

1Lae55ac.png

Another stack... since I played the EU version first because I wanted a physical version and NA didn't get one for whatever reason. This game was saved up for whenever I made the finals in the Trophy Hunters League, since I knew the storyline already and could get the platinum quickly - which is what basically happened.

#313 Kawaii Deathu Desu (Vita)

1L8d2252.png

This one's a stack, seems like the game wasn't even completed on Vita as some of the character sprites clip through the background and it's a big mess (though some of the costumes fix that). Even with the Vita version permanently discounted and the added touch screen controls it's probably better to play the PS4 version.

#314 Death end re;Quest 2

1L63ed41.png

I'll return to this write-up once I finish up the first game's platinum as the games are very similar.

There aren't that many other updates besides the above - I was pretty much concentrating on finishing Death end re;Quest and the sequel throughout most of the month so I could get the full story before it was removed from PS+. So it's a much more subdued list than the ridiculous one that last month had (most of it being what I did in the closing days of the THL season), despite the long time between updates.

Apex Legends [PS5] (+1, 9/12)

Black Clover: Quartet Knights (+3, 41/47)

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (+2, 9/44)

Death end re;Quest (+14, 28/39)

Digimon World: Next Order (+1. 19/45)

Earth Defense Force 2: Invaders from Planet Space (+14, 33/63)

Gems of War (+4, 110/120)

Genkai Tokki: Moe Chronicle (+3, 18/42)

Genshin Impact (+2, 39/83)

Golf With Your Friends (New, +29, 29/52)

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (New, +1, 1/15)

Melty Blood: Type Lumina (+1, 33/40)

Omega Quintet (+2, 9/55)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (+1, 23/40)

Our World is Ended (+5, 26/40)

Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 [PS4] (New, +15, 15/24)

Resogun (+1, 24/34)

Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden (New, +11, 11/42)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (+1, 15/48)

• 1 month later...

October is getting close to ending, so it's time for the October update. After the recent uptick in platinum trophies in the last two updates for THL, the end of that season made me slow down and I only got two platinum trophies this time.

#315 Death end re;Quest

1L35ed26.png

Nice group shot with the glitch background. Looks terrible unless you zoom in like this though.

Anyway, Death end re;Quest, the first game, is probably Compile Heart's best game they've ever developed. The story is really good and focuses on older protagonists (the main character is 27, which is extremely rare in any JRPG) while the battle system is an extension of what they used in the Neptunia series, with a lot of added functions such as knocking the enemies around the circular field and bouncing them off the walls. The platinum required a full run and NG+ through the game, getting a number of the bad endings, and finishing the bonus dungeon (which is basically just a gauntlet of 70 monster fights and 1 boss that can counter any attack... or you use genre shift and beat him pretty easily since he can't counter that).

And then you have Death end re;Quest 2, the second game. The second game kind of destroys everything that the first game made good - the protagonists are once again teenagers in a school setting, and the battle system is heavily simplified compared to the first game. I still enjoyed parts of it, including the connections to the first game in the NG+ run, but it wasn't as good overall. The platinum is basically the same list as the first, but requires all bad endings (though there are less of them in this title) and the bonus dungeon has puzzles scattered throughout its runtime.

With a spinoff and a sequel announced recently, I am interested to see where they take this story, as the NG+ ending of DERQ 2 was basically a non-ending with a sequel hook. And if you are interested, the first game is available on PS+ Extra, even if the sequel has been removed!

This review will be split between the two games, as noted in the above update which didn't have a review for the second game.

#316 Pic-a-Pix Pieces 2 (PS4)

1L979977.png

This is the last NA Lightwood Games stack I hadn't completed that wasn't a POWGI, and even though I finished most of it I delayed this a bit until I needed some of the quick trophies in it for THL. In the original writeup for the Vita version I noted that it had some bugs and was best played on PS4... but one of those bugs is in this version too; the bug where one of the colors doesn't originally appear, and when that color is selected you can't change the color and have to quit out of the puzzle to change them. So really neither version is very good here, despite the great value of 480 puzzles included. Kind of a downer to end the Pic series on (Lightwood Games seems to be all in on POWGIs now), but it is what it is.

As with the last update, I've played less time overall than those two updates, though blu3st4rdust305's Halloween event has helped me get trophies in a few games that were abandoned for a while - such as Lollipop Chainsaw, which I beat the story in this month - so a lot of older games got some updates along the way. The biggest one from that event is Trillion: God of Destruction, which was started for it and has only eight trophies left to collect. There's a current TrueTrophies event on right now but I finished just enough for the challenge badge and stopped. Here are the updates:

Akiba's Trip: Hellbound & Debriefed (+1, 7/55)

Alan Wake Remastered (New, +5, 5/68)

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (+1, 10/44)

Class of Heroes 2G (+2, 6/36)

Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (+1, 2/60)

Gems of War (+1, 111/120)

Genshin Impact [PS4] (+3, 40/82)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+2, 41/83)

Golf With Your Friends (+1, 30/52)

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (+1, 2/15)

Honkai: Star Rail (New, +19, 19/49)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+1, 31/58)

The Legend of Dragoon (New, +6, 6/47)

Lollipop Chainsaw (+14, 23/51)

Mirror's Edge Catalyst (New, +3, 3/50)

MLB the Show 23 (+1, 15/26)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (+7, 14/48)

Samurai Warriors 5 (+1, 21/56)

Soul Hackers 2 (+1, 30/47)

Trillion: God of Destruction (New, +28, 28/36)

Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll (+1, 9/42)

Undead Darlings ~no cure for love~ (+1, 17/38)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (+2, 17/48)

Edited by Arctic Cress

• 1 month later...

With November almost over, time for another update. Only one platinum this time.

#317 A Space for the Unbound

1L8ba31e.png

A Space for the Unbound is an excellent trip back to 90s Indonesia, circling around two teenagers who decide to make a bucket list of things to do together. This is the backdrop of the whole story - some of the objectives are optional, but are required for the platinum and the true ending of the game. The story went through some surprising twists with the main character Atma's Spacedive powers - I especially enjoyed the Ace Attorney-like scenes where you break down a defendant's testimony by pointing out contradictions through evidence. Sadly that's only in one of the game's chapters, but it was a cool addition. Also never thought bitter melon would ever be referenced in a game, I always have some every year. Went all the way from Chapter 3 to the end - mostly because I wanted to see how this story concluded, and I was not disappointed. Definitely one of the better games of 2023, and definitely deserves a spot near the top of my list, whenever I get back to writing those!

In general though, November was a very low trophy month overall. I spent my time mostly playing Honkai: Star Rail and doing not much for everything else. Alan Wake had a lot of trophies collected, but a good amount of that was in the final days of October. At least I finally beat Kingdom Hearts 21 years after its initial release, I guess?

Alan Wake Remastered (+39, 44/68)

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (+9, 19/44)

Fate/Samurai Remnant (New, +11, 11/45)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+1. 42/92)

Honkai: Star Rail (+27, 46/49)

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix (+8, 26/56)

Mirror's Edge Catalyst (+6, 9/50)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (+3, 17/48)

SteamWorld Heist (New, +2, 2/47)

Trillion: God of Destruction (+4, 32/36)

Trinity Trigger (New, +8, 8/36)

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Moving this to the end of the month for December's update. Like the previous month, only one platinum obtained.

#318 Mahjong Adventure DX

1L172912.png

I've played a lot of mahjong solitaire games but I've never seen one that hates the player this much. Still extremely easy to get gold medals on all levels. Either way it fulfilled its purpose as a trophy streak extender during my vacation.

I also 'completed' The Pedestrian because at the time in TrueTrophies'12 Days I wasn't interested in playing a puzzle game at the time, so I just used it too clear the day fast. I think if I decide to play the PS4 version, I will do it legitimately instead of using the debug room again.

The Pedestrian (New, +10, 10/10)

Speaking of the 12 Days of Christmas event at TrueTrophies, as it always does, it made me go back to a number of games and get some trophies that I've left uncollected for a long time. I also played through all of Yakuza 4 for the event, which was great (much better than 3).

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX (New, +1, 1/41)

Date A Live: Rio Reincarnation (New, +4, 4/37)

Fate/Samurai Remnant (+1, 12/45)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+9, 51/92)

Genshin Impact (+4, 44/91)

Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX (+1, 3/15)

I am Setsuna (+1, 36/50)

The Legend of Dragoon (+2, 8/47)

Loop8: Summer of Gods (+2, 4/38)

Melty Blood: Type Lumina (+3, 36/40)

Odin Sphere Leifthrasir (+8, 25/48)

Omega Quintet (+5, 14/45)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (+4, 20/44)

Party Crashers (+1, 40/55)

Persona 5 Tactica (New, +17, 17/40)

RPGolf Legends (+1, 33/41)

Saints Row: The Third (+1, 10/81)

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (+14, 20/83)

Streets of Rage 4 (+1, 23/46)

Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden (+3, 14/42)

Wargroove (New, +7, 7/24)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (+22, 39/48)

Edited by Arctic Cress

• 1 month later...

Today's update for January. Moved it a bit so it wouldn't get stuck in a THL fixture. Three platinums to go over here, to fill up the TrueTrophies target of completing three games during the month.

#319 Honkai: Star Rail

1L0a4965.png

This game will eventually make its way back to the regular update schedule with more DLC if Genshin is any indication, but for now I have its platinum and all associated DLC so far finished up. I ended up spending 150+ hours on the game since the release on PS5 in early October. I still enjoy it, but at this point I'm mainly just waiting for new story content which should be out with the release of 2.0. The reason the platinum takes so much time is that they shoved getting equilibrium level 6 into the main list, which requires trailblazer level 65. The levels at that point take about 26,000 EXP each and with no additional story content it's only around 2,000 to 3,000 EXP per day. The rest of the list is just finishing companion missions, do some optional hidden achievements, and finish what was originally the first event story in the game.

#320 Odin Sphere Leifthrasir

1L7c50e9.png

Second Vanillaware title that I have gotten the platinum in (also 13 Sentinels), and third I've beaten overall (adding in Muramasa Rebirth). Great title to just play through over a few months and it helped keep a trophy streak alive during that time. Platinum requires all of the various scenes from the ending book, eating all foods at Maury's Touring Restaurant, unlocking all skills with a single character, and finishing the boss rush extra stage unlocked at the end. I did both the boss rush and level 65 with Mercedes, as she was the easiest character to deal damage at an extremely fast rate. I thought 65 might take a while to reach until I saw Gwendolyn was holding onto six Ruewort seeds for whatever reason, which sped up the process considerably. I just downloaded Dragon's Crown to my Vita so perhaps that's the next Vanillaware title to be played through?

#321 Halloween Puzzle

1L60f1ad.png

Played it for what it is, a matching game. All difficulties are easy and require nothing more than a decent memory.

I will say that I spent most of January on the above games (and Genshin Impact) so there's not much to recap. Here's the rest of the trophies:

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX (+2, 3/41)

First Class Trouble [PS5] (New, +15, 15/18)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+10, 61/92)

Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden (+2, 16/42)

The Witch's House MV (New, +6, 6/19)

Yakuza 4 Remastered (+2, 41/48)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Time for the February update - moved slightly again due to THL fixtures. Three new platinum trophies for February.

#322 Yohane the Parhelion -BLAZE in the DEEPBLUE-

1L4e6b65.png

At the time I completed this one, I had all the Love Live games on PSN completed, but of course a new one released in February as well. I have it here, just haven't started it yet.

It's really weird going from a really amazing Metroidvania (having beaten Castlevania: Symphony of the Night a few days before getting this platinum) to this one, which is still fun but the difference is definitely startling. I still enjoyed the character interactions (as sparse as they were) and the ending sequence, including the boss rush at the end of the game. It is a very easy game overall - the only boss that really gave me trouble was the one on the Shipwreck, which was a bit of an annoyance due to the small amount of time you can actually attack him. I went into the ending sequence with more than enough potions to make it through, and still had plenty left after beating the final boss. Platinum doesn't require anything more than completing each character's sidequest, which you will do if you get all the chests in the eight areas the characters are rescued in (which I did).

#323 Final Fantasy II

1Ld18f49.png

Continuing the pixel remaster titles as I play through them in order. I still am not much of a fan of the level-up system in this game so I turned on all the boosts to finish in just a bit over 12 hours - similar to FFI in that a few hours were spent looking for the rare enemy at the end of the game (the Iron Giant) which took hundreds of battles to find. Other than that, the platinum is pretty straightforward, just have to be aware of the missable enemies, chests, passwords, and locations as the game progresses, and get a weapon and magic spell to max level. Always nice to see Minwu and Ricard again, as well.

#324 Spirit Hunter: Death Mark II

1Lbd116b.png

This game came out just a few weeks ago! It's pretty weird that I get to a game that quickly, and even rarer that I finish one that quickly as well. It's definitely a better game than NG, the previous game in the series. My two main complaints with NG were the extremely small areas and the nonsensical item usage - while I was still confused at some item usage both of these problems were definitely improved in this game. The two school buildings have a lot of spaces to explore, and there's also other areas that open up during the investigations both in the school and outside of it. Most of the characters return from the first Death Mark, only three of the Mark Bearers from that game did not appear in this one. There's a few new characters that team up with the protagonist as well. There's a bunch of RPG stats and items that affect some of the decisions you can make when confronting spirits, but ultimately they don't make much of a difference in the end. Even though they weren't required for the platinum, I still finished the True Ending and the extra episode for a more satisfying conclusion to the game and a link to NG in the extra episode.

I also re-finished Honkai: Star Rail's new title update DLC, which is pretty much complete the first part of the Penacony storylinr and do this one side quest - since I did the other tasks in it a few months ago and they just autopopped.

Honkai: Star Rail (+7, 56/56)

The new TrueTrophies event had you getting one trophy in one game the first day, then one trophy from two different games, then one trophy from three different games, etc. I lasted until Day 15 so as you can imagine, there's a lot of game updates, some games that I had long forgotten besides being in this checklist. I also beat a number of games during this, including the aforementioned Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and the three platinums above, but also The Witch's House MV, Summon Night 6: Lost Borders, Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin, and Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden. Some of these might show up in March's update!

Alan Wake Remastered (+2, 46/68)

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk DX (+2, 5/41)

Castlevania Requiem: Symphony of the Night & Rondo of Blood (+9, 28/44)

Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (+2, 11/51)

Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (+1, 35/50)

Dragon's Crown (New, +8, 8/49)

Fate/Samurai Remnant (+2, 14/58)

Final Fantasy XV (+2, 67/98)

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise (+1, 10/59)

Foamstars (New, +1, 1/12)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+4, 65/92)

Golf With Your Friends (+4, 34/52)

Granblue Fantasy Relink (New, +2, 2/54)

Kizuna AI: Touch the Beat! (New, +26, 26/32)

The Legend of Dragoon (+8, 16/47)

Melty Blood: Type Lumina (+2, 38/40)

Mirror's Edge Catalyst (+2, 11/50)

Nekopara Vol. 1 (New, +4, 4/19)

Omega Quintet (+8, 22/55)

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 (+2, 25/40)

Onechanbara Z2: Chaos (+1, 21/44)

Party Crashers (+5, 45/55)

Persona 5 Tactica (+2, 19/40)

Steam Tactics [PS4] (New, +12, 12/19)

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (+15, 35/83)

Streets of Rage 4 (+1, 24/46)

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (+13, 37/52)

Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story (+2, 14/30)

Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden (+16, 32/42)

void tRrLM();++ // Void Terrarium++ (+1, 17/32)

The Witch's House MV (+7, 13/19)

Zanki Zero: Last Beginning (+1, 3/38)

• 4 weeks later...

March is over - two platinum trophies added to the pile. One is a stack I used for THL, but the other is new!

#325 Voice of Cards: The Forsaken Maiden

1L73906a.png

The second game of the Voice of Cards trilogy. Unlike the first game which has you taking a typical RPG party through various areas, this game has two permanent party members that travel to various islands, helping some temporary party members with various tasks on each island. The game doesn't have too much challenge besides the final boss and bonus boss, where there's just a small difficulty spike that may take a few tries to get through. The bonus boss especially - there are two enemies to fight and both like using AoE spells on the entire party. Hopefully you have someone who can act in between their two turns! Besides that, the game tasks you with collecting every card in the game - while most cards are straightforward there's one enemy with a rare spawn only in events and you need to fight it four times. That took about two hours grinding in NG+ with random encounters off.

#326 Steam Tactics [PS4]

1Lb9ef4d.png

As stated earlier, it's a stack. At the very least it ran a lot better than the Vita version did.

No contests going on, THL ending near the beginning of the month, and 50 hour work weeks means there's not much to update as usual. Not as small as January's, but nowhere close to what I did in February's update.

Atelier Ryza: Ever Darkness & the Secret Hideout (+4, 39/49)

Dragon's Crown (+1, 9/49)

Genshin Impact [PS5] (+2, 67/92)

Golf With Your Friends (+4, 38/52)

Granblue Fantasy: Relink (+15, 17/54)

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk (+13, 44/58)

The Legend of Dragoon (+2, 18/47)

MLB the Show 23 (+4, 19/26)

Nekopara Vol.1 (+8, 12/19)

Party Crashers (+1, 46/55)

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin (+9, 44/83)

Summon Night 6: Lost Borders (+4, 41/52)

Yohane the Parhelion -NUMAZU in the MIRAGE- (New, +23, 23/35)

Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (+6, 15/38)