Another LEGO winner!

This is one of the few games that I got a Platinum on...and yes, it is every bit as good as I was hoping it would be.

I will say, it is a little more "open" than LEGO Harry Potter was, some of the levels or maps are quite big indeed. But overall, I would say that this too is a definite winner, and just a great break from the standard fare.

LEGO fans, don't overlook this gem.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...

I'm somewhere in the middle.  The game does a great job with the story levels for the movies, it's a very accurate adaptation.  The music is good, the graphics are decent, and the trophies aren't horrible.

The only thing that ever got me with this game is that there were some items that didn't make sense.  Like pointless items you would find outside levels that did nothing.  Like a cup, or a chair, you kept finding these all over and yet...you thought oh...maybe this is for an unlockable, no...no it's actually just a cup or just a chair that for some reason you can move or sit.

This was a pretty good game, and one that actually required me to look in a guide a few times, as I could not figure out every puzzle on my own.