My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

This is the beginning of the new classic series Hardcore Retro Games! In the first episode, we visits the hard as nails Contra 3: The Alien Wars on the Super Nintendo!

The Hardcore Retro Games series is pretty basic. Each week, we play a hard classic retro game of your choice. If we don't finish the game in the episode, we finish them later on live streams. You can send me your suggestions on Twitter using the hashtag #CronoHardcoreGames. Enjoy the video my friends! :-)

I need feedback on this series guys! What did you think of it? What should I do to make it better? let me know in the comments below :-)

As suggested by the community, here's the first episode of the Super Mario World kaizo rom hack Legends of Mario! 

The first couple levels have some tricky jumps, but nothing atrocious so far. This rom hack is super well done, everything is well lined up and it's clear what you exactly need to do. This is where a lot of rom hacks fell short due to obscure tricks and stuff like that.

There's a lot of different stuff on the channel lately, mainly retro games, so let me know what you think of this new series. Any feedback, positive or negative, is always appreciated! :-)

1 clear? 0.44% clear rate? Let's cheese it! As suggested by the community using the hashtag #MarioVsCrono, the newest episode of Super Mario Maker is up and running!

We take a look at some awesome creators in this week's episode. A puzzle , a light kazio and a troll level was some of the action we got this week! :-)

If you want to be a part of this series, it's super easy! You just need to use the hashtag #MarioVsCrono on Twitter with the level code you want me to play. You will be automatically added to the queue! :-)

You missed the God of War live stream with the giveaways yesterday? No problem, I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

This game never stops to impress me. The story, gameplay, music, everything is absolutely perfect and in harmony. Really captures the essence of the older games too, which I respect a lot! And experiencing that with the community is the best way to do it :-)

Had a lot of fun last night! Hope to see you all in the next live stream my friends, which will be Contra 3: The Alien Wars on the Super Nintendo! :-)

You mix the classic Zelda with Rogue Legacy and The Binding of Isaac and you get Moonlighter! Here's my first impressions of the game!

I'm going to play a lot more of this game, that's for sure! This is the type of game that's addicting and that you can stop playing. I won't spoil the game for you guys, but this is simply awesome!

I'm probably going to play a lot more of this game on live streams, so I hope to see you all there! :-)

Never heard of Slime-San and you like Super Meat Boy? Don't miss this! Here's my first impressions video of Slime-San Superslime Edition on Playstation 4! Comes out next week, on June 27th! :-)

The game is already out for Steam and Nintendo Switch, but the Superslime Edition is only for Playstation 4 :-) Let me know what you think of this game!

We're closing in on almost the 15th episode of the "First Impressions" series on the channel, that's awesome! I would like some feedback on how to improve the series for the future. Have any ideas? Let me know down below! :-)

#SlimeSan

Do you think we've beaten Contra 3: The Alien Wars yesterday on the live stream? You can find out in the archived version of the stream right there!

I had so much fun in this live stream! Playing a classic game like Contra, live, with all of you amazing people was an awesome experience! This game defines my childhood, so it was really cool to experience it again! :-)

You can expect more live streams of classic games like this one in the near future. Super Mario World Randomizer, anyone?

Oh, and the next project for the #HardcoreRetroGames series is officially decided, the winner is: Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts on the #SNES! :-)

We played a lot of viewers levels last night in the live stream of Super Mario Maker! Some easy ones, but some insanely hard ones too! A beautiful new setup too, thanks to Warp.World, that's awesome! :-)

Had a lot of fun with you guys yesterday, as usual! Always have a great time playing your levels and interacting with you guys, this is the best part of all of this! Hope to see you in the next live stream my friends! :-)

Thank you for your continuous support! :-)

This Super Mario World Kaizo Rom Hack is getting harder and harder! Episode #02 of the awesome Legends of Mario is up on the channel! :-)

This one took me 1 hour and 30 minutes to record for a 20 minutes video, so I hope you enjoy this one! This Rom Hack is getting harder and I need to actually learn all the tricks, so a lot more practice incoming! Loving it! :-)

As always, thanks a lot for the support and love, really means the world to me! :-)

Let's take a look at #DreamAlone on the Nintendo Switch with my first impressions video! This game is dark, gory, unique... and brutal!

First of all, a huge thank you to WarSaw Games & Fat Dog Games for the free key via Keymailer, really appreciate it my friends! :-)

Really enjoyed the time I spent with this game and I'm planning to play more of this on the go ;-) It really have a unique style to it, which I really dig. Have any questions regarding the game? As always, let me know down below! :-)

This game comes out on June 28th, 2018 and is available on Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, XBOX One & Steam.

Love Bullet Hell Arcade Games? #1917TheAlienInvasionDX is for you! Let's take a look at this on the Nintendo Switch!

As you might expect, this game is really difficult from the get go! The stages are pretty short though, so it's not too bad when you die. The game is really cheap too, so why not giving it a shot? Planning on finishing this game really soon as it's a really cool time killer when I'm on the go! :-)

What did you think of this game? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

Missed the first live stream of #Moonlighter yesterday? No problem, I got you covered! Here's the archived version of the stream!

We really learned a lot about the game yesterday, thanks for all the great tip in the chat my friends! The more you play this game, the more you understand and the more you like it, that's for sure! It's really a joy to play!

Do you want to see more of this? Let me know in the comments down below :-)

Let's take a look at the new DLC level Future Tense in Crash Bandicoot Nsane Trilogy! While we're here, why not collect all the trophies and boxes! ;-)

The Future Tense level had a lot of cool mechanics in it. In terms of difficulty, it's nothing compared to Stormy Ascent, which was insanely hard! The power-ups like the bazooka, the double jump and the tornado spins makes everything super easy.

I will do a live stream of Warped really soon as I need to collect all the boxes and do all the time trials in the game. Will you be there for the ride? :-)

A Samurai Outfit in a Mario game? That's too much awesomeness for me to handle! Episode #12 of Super Mario Odyssey is up and running!

We're about one episode away from the end of the game. Super excited to see the final boss and the final world!

Also, I need your opinion on this: Would it be cool to collect all the power moons on live stream? I know there's some secret worlds unlocked after getting a fixed amount of moons, so I think that would be cool. Let me know in the comments below! :-)

You missed the live stream last night? I got you my dude! Here's the archived version of the third game (Warped) of the #CrashBandicootNSaneTrilogy!

We got all the colored gems and went through half of the game collecting all boxes and all the time trials! And all of that in 3 hours! No need to say, we had a good night! The platinum is within our reach now!

Thank you all for the raids, interactions and love my friends, really appreciate each and all of you! Like I said yesterday, the main reason I'm doing this is to talk with you guys about my favorite thing in the world: video games! :-)

Impossible level or just really tough? We're exposing a level creator in episode #10 of Super Mario Maker, I hope you enjoy it! :-)

I actually contacted the level creator of the third level of this episode, GameConsolers, before uploading this. He's been a huge supporter of this series, so I didn't want to rub him the wrong way. He said that he have actually beaten the level without the dev exit at the top, so props for that my friend! He also said that the Dev Exit at the end might be impossible because he never actually used it.

With that out of the way, the first and second level were actually really well done and really cool! Some challenging parts, but nothing too complicated or tough. Just pure fun!

As always, you can send me levels on Twitter using the hashtag #MarioVsCrono to be a part of the series and be mentionned on the video. You don't need to be the creator of the level, so shoot whatever level you think might be fun for the series! :-)

See you in the next one and as always, thank you for your support fam!

Episode #02 of #HardcoreRetroGames is finally ready! This time, we're taking a look at Super Ghouls 'N Ghost on the SNES! Don't forget that you can use #CronoHardcoreGames to be a part of the series! :-)

Won't spoil the content for you guys, how far we went? :-) The editing in this one is a little different with smaller cuts ad special effects, so I would love to have your feedback on this episode! :-)

As always with Hardcore Retro Games, we'll be trying to finish this game on the next live stream, so I hope you'll be there for the emotional roller coaster! :-)