My new Youtube channel (Cronocyde)

cronocyde

I know it's been a while, but Episode #06 of Outlast 2 is up and running! Crucifixion though? This is going too far!

Outlast 2 try to touch every sensible subjects and things all in once, is it going too far in your opinion? It's like they're try to shock the player by throwing everything off limit in my opinion. What do you think about it?

Will be trying to be more consistent on this series from now on, so expect more episodes in the near future! As always, thank you for your support! :-)

Let's take a look at the weird puzzler and deformable world of #Semblance! Release today, July 24th, on Nintendo Switch! :-)

That's a really cool and unique platformer/puzzler! The game remains simple but at the same time kinda challenging, which I really like! Cannot wait to play more of this on the go, this is why the Nintendo Switch is so awesome in my opinion :-)

As always, thanks a lot for the support my friends, really means a lot!

Ever wanted to bring chaos in a doodle graphics environment with Rock music? Here's my first impressions video of State of Anarchy: #masterofmayhem for the Nintendo Switch!

To be honest, this game is simple, but surprisingly fun! Really dig the soundtrack too, Rock/Metal music is right up my alley and it fits the game really well. This is a really low cost game too, so if you enjoyed what you've seen, why don't you give it a try?

Official release date is August 1st for Playstation 4, XBOX ONE and Nintendo Switch! As always, thanks a lot for the support my friends, really means a lot!

I'm back from vacations and I'm going back to streaming really soon! What would you like to see in the next stream? Vote below my dudes! 

To make things clear: #RatchetAndClank is a challenge mode run (rush through) with all weapons to get the platinum. #CrashBandicoot Warped is the road to the platinum with time trials and get all boxes just like the last one, but with the hardest stages.

A Super Meat Boy level in Super Mario Maker? Awesome! Episode #11 of #MarioVsCrono levels is up and running, don't miss this one!

Really cool set of levels in this episode! Some hard levels but a lot super sweet concept level, really enjoyed recording this one!

If you want to be a part of the series, the easiest way is to use the hashtag #MarioVsCrono on Twitter with the level code. Otherwise, you can send them to me on pretty much everywhere, you know how to reach me! :-)

Ever heard of the deep sea horror and survival game #narcosisgame? The game just dropped on #Playstation4, so here's my first impressions video! Thanks to Honor Code for the free key!

This is an unconventional survival horror game, almost walking simulator, with some unique elements in it. The fact that the game is set in a deep sea environment is what makes it special in my opinion. The story and voice acting is almost on point, which makes it better!

What do you think about this game? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

Missed the early access of the live stream of the metroid-vania #DeadCells for the #Playstation4? I got you! Here's the archived version of it!

Only one word: Awesome! In terms of controls, this game is pretty near to be perfect. Love the pixel-art and pretty much everything about it.

For those who don't know, Dead Cells is a rogue-lite, Castlevania-inspired action-platformer. You’ll have to master 2D "souls-lite combat" with the ever-present threat of permadeath looming. No checkpoints. Kill, die, learn, repeat.

A lot of action in the chat yesterday! Here's the archived version of last night's live stream of #SuperMarioMaker!

A lot of cool levels by the viewers yesterday! We even beat a 0.20% clear rate level, 6 clears out of 3,000 attempts, which was completely nuts!

Thanks for all the love and support in the streams my friends, really means a lot! :-)

Let's talk about depression with #anamorphine on the Playstation 4. SHARE & RETWEET this, you might actually help someone that is struggling with depression. And show artifact 5 some love, they deserve it!

In the same vein as Gone Home, this game is a really well done walking simulator that talks about depression in a really smart and touching way. If you know me you know that I'm not usually asking for this, but if you could share the video, who knows, you might help a fellow gamer that is struggling with depression.

This is why video games are important, for experiences like this. Thank you for watching.

I will be live tonight on YouTube at 8:30 PM EST playing more Dead Cells on the Playstation 4! I just can't get enough of this game, it's simply awesome! ? I might need help and tips, so I hope to see you there tonight my friends, it will be a blast! ?

This is the final showdown and the finale of Super Mario Odyssey. The ending is quite shocking, you don't want to miss this!

This game is simply a masterpiece. In my opinion, the best 3D Mario game of all time, hands down. Soundtrack, gameplay, controls, graphics, everything is there and is beautifully executed.

I will be live streaming the special world and also collecting all the moons really soon, so stay tuned for that! Thank you all for the support this series got, it really means a lot! :-)

In case you missed it, here's the archived version of last night's live stream of #DeadCells! We made a lot of progress, quite happy about it!

The final run of the live stream was insane! We finally reached the second boss, but oh my... hardcore!

Thanks to everyone that joined in yesterday, we had a blast! :-)

We're visiting Battletoads in Battlemaniacs on the Super Nintendo in Episode #03 of Hardcore Retro Games! Turbo tunnel, here we come!

I have a blast with this new series! Replaying some of the most notoriously hard retro games (and some of my favorite too!) are just pure fun for me. I hope you enjoy it too! :-)

If you have a suggestion for the next game, don't hesitate to write them below or use the hashtag #CronoHardcoreGames on Twitter. You're a part of the series too!

The first episode of the weekly CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast is up and running! We're talking about the news of the week, new releases, Playstation E3 2018, IGN pulling the review of Dead Cells after plagiarism accusations & much more!

The "CronoCast: A Playstation Podcast" is a weekly podcast talking exclusively about Playstation. We cover the top news of the week, new releases, a topic of the show, talk about trophies & more! 

We need your feedback on this one! What did you think of the episode? What do you think we could change to actually make it better? New segments? Remove a segment? We'd love to hear your thoughts on it :-)

Dev Exit? Cheese? Awesome musical level with tons of moles? This is what you'll see in this episode of Super Mario Maker!

Really different levels in this episode! The highlights is really the last one though, such a cool hard musical level!

As always, you can send me levels on Twitter using the hashtag #MarioVsCrono or on the Discord server to be a part of the series and be mentionned on the video :-)

If you missed the first live stream of Grand Theft Auto V story mode, here's the archived version! I can't believe I waited this long to start this!

Pretty much everyone played this game and here I am, starting it for the first time with you guys! The story is just awesome so far, cannot wait to jump back in! :-)

It's been a year since I've started this whole YouTube project. Here's the retrospective, updates, announcements and more importantly, a big THANK YOU!

I hope that you agree with the changes and let me know your thoughts in the comment section below. Would love to hear what you think my friends! :-)