Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

wolf723

what? I guessed it right :D  I use Lars as my main but that was way back. There's this move of him that I still can't figure the timing. After a 2 punches, bounce, he has this move that he'd grab an opponent's foot then punch him. If I remember that's either sample combo number 6 or 7?

i havent done that eighter but i can throw the opponent in mid air and do a small combo 

and you did guess right  :yay:

• 2 months later...

I've watched when I was a kid, but now I'm watching Super Sentai series, and also Kamen Rider series (Man, I LOVE KAMEN RIDERS! xD)

My favorite character is RedRanger (I don't remember his name).

Red Ranger in Power Rangers? He's Jason :) his real name is Austin St. John :) Brings back the younger days xD

I watched it if it was on, had a few of the figures as well.  It kind of died off though.. I can't remember much of it as I was still really young when it was in the mainstream of kids TV over here.

I still have mine, displayed. I remember how much those toys were. Really expensive -_-

• Like 1

Red Ranger in Power Rangers? He's Jason :) his real name is Austin St. John :) Brings back the younger days xD

I still have mine, displayed. I remember how much those toys were. Really expensive -_-

Mines are probably up in the attic or someplace :D lol I never knew the price of them.  What kind were yours? Mines were quite big, had the white, blue and pink rangers.

• Like 1

as a kid i was into everything 90s(still am) while i dont have the zords any more i used to collect them and would get one every year for my birthday up until the wild force series by then i think Disney took over the series and i was no interested anymore,but i do regret giving away my toys

Mines are probably up in the attic or someplace :D lol I never knew the price of them.  What kind were yours? Mines were quite big, had the white, blue and pink rangers.

:D Mine was the Triceratops, I like this the most in the first season :) most of my toys are robots and displayed along with the Zoids :) then I bought the Movie version of megazord

$%28KGrHqJ,!loE-39DRjLcBPwUeMU-ow~~60_58:) the one with the Crimson Falcon with a sword made of plastic and there's a button at the arms which when pressed it makes the arm long :):D but I had to buy it separately because it said "each sold separately" in T.V. -_- (i hate this saying until now when it comes to toys) and the Titanus one. But i still remember my most favourite one in the T.V. series this one

Titanus21-11-1101.jpg

Titanus zord was the most expensive one I got -_- I seriously spent so much in this one -_- totally made my allowance to 0 -_-

MMPR_Red_Dragon.jpg

My most favourite Zord in T.V. series

I wasn't able to buy the Thunder Dragon Zord because my money wasn't enough

-_- Then I had an action figure of the White Ranger coloured in Silver that you could see your reflection & his armor coloured in Gold

761559805_260.jpg

I remember I used to save up my school money just to buy these figures :hmm: then those arm bands though i don't know which series were those from :hmm: I still remember that I brought the Movie version in school at school science fair lol xD:D

What a fantastic decade the 90's was, I feel very lucky to be a kid during that time. I was very much in to the Power Rangers I remember watching it every Saturday morning on ITV. 

Green Ranger>White Ranger

Indeed :D I used to watch it every Friday :) If I remember that was around 8:00 - 9:00pm where I'm at :)

Edited by NightWing