I miss Invincibility...

MidnightCJ

Is it just me or are Traveler's Tales adding unnecessarily difficult. In both LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO Marvel's Avengers, there are no red Bricks for Invincibility or regenerating health. Worse, the stages usually have tons of "one-shot you die" situations like swarms of enemies or, in LEGO Avengers, enemies that can right out kill you if you aren't careful(like those guys with the laser beams in Rail Hydra). This is BS. I know that these games are easy as is, but in the games you do have Invincibility, you don't need it, and if the ones you need it, it's not there! And yes, I have checked, the games mentioned do not have an Invincibility Red Brick.

Is this is a new policy to make the games harder because they got flak for being too EASY? Discuss.

7 minutes ago, MidnightCJ said:

Is it just me or are Traveler's Tales adding unnecessarily difficult. In both LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO Marvel's Avengers, there are no red Bricks for Invincibility or regenerating health. Worse, the stages usually have tons of "one-shot you die" situations like swarms of enemies or, in LEGO Avengers, enemies that can right out kill you if you aren't careful(like those guys with the laser beams in Rail Hydra). This is BS. I know that these games are easy as is, but in the games you do have Invincibility, you don't need it, and if the ones you need it, it's not there! And yes, I have checked, the games mentioned do not have an Invincibility Red Brick.

Is this is a new policy to make the games harder because they got flak for being too EASY? Discuss.

use korvac if you have,is invencible and no one can kill to korvac

• 1 year later...

I’ve just been using Vision and Ultimate Ultron as a replacement for no Invincibility. They regenerate their health fairly quickly so you’ll die WAY less with them. Haven’t checked out Korvac yet, but according to @locoporkko he’s invincible so that’s another great alternative.

The game didn’t feel too unfair with “difficult” (I use that term loosely) sections where you die a lot (at least to me), but I haven’t played many other LEGO games so it’s hard to draw comparisons.

• Like 2