KANE & LYNCH 2: DOG DAYS

ELITESTEALTH555

6 hours ago, Arin1979 said:

You need a group to boost and that all have the same format, the game of physical editing can not be united with the digital version.

I think what you mean to say is that people who own the digital version can't play with people who have physical copies of the game, which is true.

7 hours ago, ELITESTEALTH555 said:

Hey should I get this game to platinum it or I im too late to platinum the game???  And dlc :) 

I recommend if you want to complete this that you get all of the online trophies out of the way first, ignore all the arcade ones since you can do them offline like single player. You'll need a minimum group of 6 to get some of the trophies and only a group of 4 to get others. In the end, the way I did it was to get the group of 6 trophies out of the way and then grind the group of 4 trophies with 2 PS3s with someone else who also has 2 PS3s. It still took a long time though, probably over 50 hours.

On the subject of Single Player, it is incredibly hard even with an undying AI partner. The story can be beaten in about 4 hours on Medium but on the hardest difficulty it can take around 10 hours just because you'll be replaying sections over and over again because you die so quickly.

If you decide to do this, it requires dedication and not just from you but from other players as well. Install the DLC before you start playing and you should unlock some of those trophies while you're grinding too. This is a very boring and frustrating game so good luck!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

I think what you mean to say is that people who own the digital version can't play with people who have physical copies of the game, which is true.

I recommend if you want to complete this that you get all of the online trophies out of the way first, ignore all the arcade ones since you can do them offline like single player. You'll need a minimum group of 6 to get some of the trophies and only a group of 4 to get others. In the end, the way I did it was to get the group of 6 trophies out of the way and then grind the group of 4 trophies with 2 PS3s with someone else who also has 2 PS3s. It still took a long time though, probably over 50 hours.

On the subject of Single Player, it is incredibly hard even with an undying AI partner. The story can be beaten in about 4 hours on Medium but on the hardest difficulty it can take around 10 hours just because you'll be replaying sections over and over again because you die so quickly.

If you decide to do this, it requires dedication and not just from you but from other players as well. Install the DLC before you start playing and you should unlock some of those trophies while you're grinding too. This is a very boring and frustrating game so good luck!

Okay :) I'm thinking getting the game but  anyway thx :) 

7 minutes ago, ShyLent said:My advice to u. Don't buy digital version since less people own it and I'm one of em'. Very unfortunately that I can't even get it done due lack of people and not to mention people leaves once they get their trophies and didn't bother to help us bk.. so good luck..

Okay I was thinking about downloading it on the  PlayStation store if going to doing the platinum for that game can you help me :) 

• 5 months later...

Sorry for bringing this old thread up. But I'm struggling to pass through chapter 2  of Kane and Lynch 2 campaign on Extreme mode. I tried many attempts to pass this area with bunch of enemies hiding behind cars shooting aimlessly at me today. I finally killed the last two enemies before the limo explodes about 10%. The next scenes were the two motorcycles down the steep road approaching at me. I got shot b4 I can dodge. There was a small hiding spot. But get this, b4 u can run forward and hide, one motorcyclist shot me even though they were far away.. This part was hard.. anyone who have played/Plat this game knows the best way to get this over? I can't walk backwards or run quick enough to the other side cuz they can shoot u like auto aim..

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure if you got past it, but i just ran forward in between them and then turned around and shot them. 

I might have got lucky though? I ended beating the checkpoint first try somehow so i can't confirm if it works everytime.

Edit: i see you did it already, good good

Edited by kraven_15
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...