2nd Chance for Flaged User

NEO-AR

Dear Admin

Please Read it all before Judging

As we all know now there is Vita trophys and also coming is PS4 Trophy

and as i know you admin are perfect in creating rules and scripts to remove cheaters or Hackers

and what i am asking for is 2nd chance for who has his profile Flaged (no Hacking)

just from using saves if below rules or applyed or even more stricked but at least give another chance

One of the below or all togther

1)Got Flaged for less than 1% of the games (if have more than 500 Games)

2)Never got a flaged game for the Past 1 or 2 years (many used SCOM saves 5 years back)

3)Remove the score of flaged games from the over all score and give a warning never to do it again or been remove so light people wont get affected

or any rules for 2nd chance at least as this might go on for PS4 ---- 5 ---6 --vita 2

and less than 1% i think wont affect light people if one used on or 2 flaged games long time back and never used it before and his score for them get removed

and it is not fare for a small 1or 2 saves used 2-3 years back to lose this

2nd thing if this will not be done or under study why dont you put in the camer cared an RED earth instead of the Blue one for world ranking of Flaged user i think at least we deserv that

note: i know many will say my profile dot show any this is my other user not using my original as i know many will fill this post with that so please dont

just start from scratch if it means that much to you! i doubt the admins will start making exceptions for people.

start from scratch for 5 years of playing nice suggestion

we dont want exception it is just 2nd chance like time line or rules

...I kinda agree with this, I mean, it needs work but I see your point.

I myself have a clean account, but I hate to see accounts like Duck's removed due to some trophy saves many years ago, and see of the worlds best times removed for a save used on a totally irrelevant game. Maybe an icon saying they have cheated, and which games WERE removed, but don't remove the entire account. A system could definitely be built up.

start from scratch for 5 years of playing nice suggestion

we dont want exception it is just 2nd chance like time line or rules

moral of the story DONT CHEAT!

valuable life lesson there!

...I kinda agree with this, I mean, it needs work but I see your point.

I myself have a clean account

your trophy card is bull though....

• Like 2

Neo-AR, I totally agree with you, but none of the admins will care about your arguments and only close this topic soon...

If your name is BIELERIC you can cheat as much as you want without being punished, but as Neo-AR you'll be banned forever...

Edited by walujam