Destroy 10 Tie Fighters within 2 minutes

DrakeHellsing

@Babsimabuse It is bots in the training mission.

I got it my first try (before I learned to fly well) and from the trophy screen I had 1:57 on the clock.
You can fly at full speed from the start and you don't have to go low in the canyon which makes it faster and safer to get there.
Only lockon when you have a clear shot (flying straight at them or straight behind them). If they turn you can keep the lockon and lead them a bit but don't waste it by starting the lockon in a bad position.
Once you get to the fight slow down completely so you can kill them in the shortest amount of time (going faster reduces damage).

These are tips from what I learned but even without this I was able to do this so I am sure you'll have no problem.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Does the trophy pop on the 10th kill, or the results screen? But good to know it's within a 2 minute time frame, I might have been off a little bit myself.

Should be the 10th kill, I see there were still some other fighters alive in the screenshot. Btw I just googled a bit and I read that the timer will start on your first kill. Just stay mid to high altitude and reduce speed completely so they die nearly instantly. Goodluck

Just now, RVMcypress_grave said:

Should be the 10th kill, I see there were still some other fighters alive in the screenshot. Btw I just googled a bit and I read that the timer will start on your first kill. Just stay mid to high altitude and reduce speed completely so they die nearly instantly. Goodluck

Ah, thanks for that, good to know that's when it pops, so I shall try it again.  The first set of Tie Fighters, the first two that show up, would they be good to try from, or no? Granted, one does have to destroy them... ah well, I'll figure it out when I go for it again xD