691m Extreme Distance Long Long Shot OBLITERATION

snacklepuss

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 3:51 PM, marko_cruise said:

That was a nice shot. 

BEFORE I POST MORE] My channel on YT is AD FREE and NOT MONETIZED

As for the shot, Thank You.

TBH and as stated in my video I only pulled it off when another YouTube user Theo Brown commented on my SE4 video HOW TO UNLOCK HIDDEN BERSAGLIERI ARMY CHARACTER  So really all credits to him for finding it. I was honestly actually looking for the weak spot to pull off a 600+ shot and Theo Brown led me right to it. Here the embedded link to it

BTW you can actually revisit the scene (691m) and using the correct weapon get all 3 targets (smallest rifle) dont want to spoil it.

But its still thee longest shot possible. I cant get over 691.92

The Actual DEVS of SE4 said when I posted on Twitch in their livestream and I quote "Blimey I dont think thats even possible" regarding my claim of a 651m shot, so I pulled out all the stops and got a 691 instead. Again thanks to Theo Brown

BTW if you havent already saw this below,  this is the Twitch Video + my Longshot which the Dev called me out on at 0:56 but you need to watch the full 2:48 to gauge what I mean.

I also did the Saving Private Reiner challenge by doing a speedrun + stealth and minimizing killing enemies down to 12 kills I think I did.

LOGIC= I thought why waste time scanning and tagging every enemy to find the Reiner family when it would be quicker to get to to the main objective with zero kills (which I did) and then proceed to finish the mission with 12 or so kills (which got me the Trophy Saving Private Reiner)

I actually wasnt going to go for this trophy AT ALL due to the boredom and nonsensical nature of it. Then I thought outside the box so to speak and came up with this. Speedrun it + Stealth it and ALSO ONLY USE SUPPRESSED AMMO FOR KILLS. Which will get you the SUBSONIC Challenge as well.

I will be uploading a new video today with only 4 kills in it with Suppressed ammo.

SE4 dev on the far left suggests playing any mission using no bullets, and from what I can gather OBLITERATION can be done like this.

See my SAVING PRIVATE REINER video here (I did it on Cadet here for observational tactics to prepare for HARD (SE Mode) I just reached 100 Subs So YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

• 4 weeks later...