Party chat uh help

Cobraman218

To avoid party chat BS, come to the 21st century and use Discord or Skype, PSN party chat audio is utter garbage and lowers the quality of your mic anyway. I've always hated party chats. But your issue is using the same mic in the party chat as the one that is connected to the game. If you're not going to use something that isn't a PSN party chat, then I recommend you use a USB headset in a party chat and put some headphones into your PS4 controller and mute the mic that is in your PS4 controller, might work, I don't know. If you have access to PSNProfiles, you have access to a better mic chat software. 

Skype discord man i never use something like that dont like socials also my privacy is importent. i use beats so sounds is perfect.. i only want to know how to close sound of BF1 squad.

1 hour ago, Sergen said:

To avoid party chat BS, come to the 21st century and use Discord or Skype, PSN party chat audio is utter garbage and lowers the quality of your mic anyway. I've always hated party chats. But your issue is using the same mic in the party chat as the one that is connected to the game. If you're not going to use something that isn't a PSN party chat, then I recommend you use a USB headset in a party chat and put some headphones into your PS4 controller and mute the mic that is in your PS4 controller, might work, I don't know. If you have access to PSNProfiles, you have access to a better mic chat