Any news on the glitched trophies?

Lars

Update 3

today I got the remaining win all races at painted desert but San Lucas isn’t which is is driving me loco

i got the all career gold trophy but guess what I tried many racers and it strangely unlocked after race but instead of going to the next race I went to the invitational menu and left the game afk then when I came back it poped

got explorer by doing a fresh file no problems 

now I only need all wins in San Lucas but still not piping after 2 hours of gameplay 

if I’ll do in a fresh file do I need do Lucas races in circuit, rally, open and hill climb only 

no need for Baja races related to San Lucas 

I got the 2000 miles at 2022 miles no issues 

2 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

Update 3

today I got the remaining win all races at painted desert but San Lucas isn’t which is is driving me loco

i got the all career gold trophy but guess what I tried many racers and it strangely unlocked after race but instead of going to the next race I went to the invitational menu and left the game afk then when I came back it poped

got explorer by doing a fresh file no problems 

now I only need all wins in San Lucas but still not piping after 2 hours of gameplay 

if I’ll do in a fresh file do I need do Lucas races in circuit, rally, open and hill climb only 

no need for Baja races related to San Lucas 

I got the 2000 miles at 2022 miles no issues 

well here’s another update from me version 1.00, 

there is at this time still not much for me to update as i’m working my way through all Baja’s I’m currently at the baja 1000. I did unlock the “win all canyon lake races” trophy on the second baja 250. I don’t exactly know which courses in the baja series are needed but atleast 1, i think it also depends on what tracks you did/didn’t win in the career so that’s why i’m doing them all. After this i will race on all the other tracks, but so far I expected not to run into any issues. 

regarding your question from yesterday, yes there is a way to depatch digital games, i also know that there is a forum about it on psnprofiles somewhere. However i was unsuccessful in finding it. 

i do hope for you that you’ll get the trophy and platinum one way or another. 

like i previously also said if i have no issues playing on version 1.00 i will make a guide and mention it all. In a few days I expect to platinum this game. 

11 hours ago, spellenboy said:

well here’s another update from me version 1.00, 

there is at this time still not much for me to update as i’m working my way through all Baja’s I’m currently at the baja 1000. I did unlock the “win all canyon lake races” trophy on the second baja 250. I don’t exactly know which courses in the baja series are needed but atleast 1, i think it also depends on what tracks you did/didn’t win in the career so that’s why i’m doing them all. After this i will race on all the other tracks, but so far I expected not to run into any issues. 

regarding your question from yesterday, yes there is a way to depatch digital games, i also know that there is a forum about it on psnprofiles somewhere. However i was unsuccessful in finding it. 

i do hope for you that you’ll get the trophy and platinum one way or another. 

like i previously also said if i have no issues playing on version 1.00 i will make a guide and mention it all. In a few days I expect to platinum this game. 

good news I got the platinum 

the San Lucas trophy wouldn’t pop on me for 2 hours 

said F it I’m doing a fresh save , after doing the race tracks , rally n open class related to San Lucas I got the trophy on the spot 

FINALLY 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

good news I got the platinum 

the San Lucas trophy wouldn’t pop on me for 2 hours 

said F it I’m doing a fresh save , after doing the race tracks , rally n open class related to San Lucas I got the trophy on the spot 

FINALLY 

another update from me: 

first, congratulations on the platinum ? 

again i had no issues getting all the “win all” trophies on version 1.00. I found out that the rally’s you do in the career don’t count properly, you can re-do them under de “rally” option, this is probably why it wouldn’t unlock for you as i had this with atleast 3 trophies where they popped as soon as I completed the 2 other 15 min rallies that are part of each area. 

In a bit i will also go for the explorer trophy, and again, i will expect no issues. 

Talking about issues the only possible trophy glitch I encountered is that according to the stats i’ve driven 2400 miles, but I haven’t gotten the trophy yet, i will thus see if i can pop it by rubberbanding in freemode on a fresh save. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...