Warning: German version has impossible trophies

11 minutes ago, Lucksi666 said:

Just as a heads up, the German version of it has impossible/glitched trophies and the dev doesn't care. No patch (and it's been over a year)

And since theses trophies are in this game too, I'd be careful in buying this

I think you mean this version "Professional Farmer 2017" has the problem. Think you posted in wrong game as this is "Professional Farmer: American Dream"  which is a different game

Edited by DF007gamer

On 25.9.2017 at 11:45 AM, DF007gamer said:

I think you mean this version "Professional Farmer 2017" has the problem. Think you posted in wrong game as this is "Professional Farmer: American Dream"  which is a different game

In theory this is a different game. Or lets call it a re-skin of the original. The trophies are exactly the same by name.

And since the dev didn't give a crap about fixing the original, I'd wait until someone has the trophies for this one. (pre ordered the original for 40 bucks and it was a 100% game, great)

On 25.9.2017 at 11:38 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

You'd think the Germans would care about fixing this considering their obsession with these types of games. 

Yes, we do. I have all 8 farming simulators for the PS3/4/V. 7 of them completed except the professional farmer which is a)bad and b ) glitched.

I like these mindless farm games, same with Harvest Moon. Farming is great, except it's back braking in real life, so I play this. The gaming equivalent of lazing around on your couch.

• Like 1