EA got the grade of four trophies switched

charlijaen

Draft trophy is gold but the image is brown like bronze trophies.

And the Division 1 trophy is a bronze, but the image is golden.

EDIT:

I have also detected another two trophies that have their grade switched.

'Master Builder' and 'Going up in Style'

What a mistake by EA.. this happens when you rush the release of a game.

Edited by charlijaen

26 minutes ago, AtroxBR said:

Considering the equivalent for Xbox, maybe it's a PSN/PSNProfiles mistake.

CJyzCJz.png

tPAJe6r.png

Still don't see what's the point in saying the game was rushed because of the trophies value, though...

Some people's EST date on FUT has got reset as well. This happened other years too.

And the date issues got solved some weeks after launch.

The trophies weren't on SONY server yesterday, and nobody was able to sync them, that's why they rushed the trophy list upload before further checking.

So, launching a game with issues (like the EST date) that would be solved in a couple weeks is actually rushing a game.

Just now, charlijaen said:

Some people's EST date on FUT has got reset as well. This happened other years too.

And the date issues got solved some weeks after launch.

The trophies weren't on SONY server yesterday, and nobody was able to sync them, that's why they rushed the trophy list upload before further checking.

So, launching a game with issues (like the EST date) that would be solved in a couple weeks is actually rushing a game.

That has happened with my old account, it was EST 2011 and when i got a PS4 it was 2015, but that doesn't relate to trophies.

People have been earning achievements normally with EA Access since the 21, so again, it's probably a mistake on PSN's end. 

I don't wanna start an argument with any of you.

But the developers are who create the trophies of every game. And when they are about to release the game, they should send the trophy list to Sony so they can validate it and upload to PSN.

And @AtroxBR  you lost your EST date because you HAVE TO play every game in order to keep your date. If you got for example 2011, 2012 but you missed 2013 and then buy FIFA 14, your date will be lost.

People with the early access usually lose their EST date because EA servers can't retrieve the old date the first days of the new game.

In my case, I got AUG 2012 when I got FIFA 12, I did not buy FIFA 13, so when I purchased FIFA 14, my date got reset to SEP 2013. Since that year, I've been getting every game in order and I've been carrying my SEP 2013 until FIFA 17, and I hope it carries over to FIFA 18 when I get it when the PS Store gets Christmas sale like every year.

3 minutes ago, charlijaen said:

I don't wanna start an argument with any of you.

But the developers are who create the trophies of every game. And when they are about to release the game, they should send the trophy list to Sony so they can validate it and upload to PSN.

And @AtroxBR  you lost your EST date because you HAVE TO play every game in order to keep your date. If you got for example 2011, 2012 but you missed 2013 and then buy FIFA 14, your date will be lost.

People with the early access usually lose their EST date because EA servers can't retrieve the old date the first days of the new game.

In my case, I got AUG 2012 when I got FIFA 12, I did not buy FIFA 13, so when I purchased FIFA 14, my date got reset to SEP 2013. Since that year, I've been getting every game in order and I've been carrying my SEP 2013 until FIFA 17, and I hope it carries over to FIFA 18 when I get it when the PS Store gets Christmas sale like every year.

I played every FIFA on PS3 since 12 and lost it anyway.