The Able creator mini guide

AlchemistWer

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Maybe this can help you.

this will do thanks  have a question to item creation >.> do i need to create will of power , will of speed etc for the trophy >.> in the guide i didnt saw them

Edited by Tamikuz

Lol I'm lucky I guess. I just started chapter 5 free play 1, so i didn't end up screwing it up. I'll now use your guide from here, which should allow me the plat as I just did that stupid tamagotchi one. I was wondering what point you started it from and when I checked, it's exactly where I am!

Edited by Muur1993

38 minutes ago, Muur1993 said:

how can i get back to the joy zone? i need more fluttering petals

if im fucked, will everything carry over to a ng+?

Dont worry in chapter 8 you will get acces to the main four zone in the portal on the roof, just keep in mind create a save in chapter 10 and dont overwritte it just in case and dont finish any NPC quest in chapter 10 if you need go to mix zone and find more items. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AlchemistWer said:

Dont worry in chapter 8 you will get acces to the main four zone in the portal on the roof, just keep in mind create a save in chapter 10 and dont overwritte it just in case and dont finish any NPC quest in chapter 10 if you need go to mix zone and find more items. 

and I can choose where to go?

although it now seems I may be a little more screwed. can i fight old beginning game enemies? I need Shuddering Surpirses from the Iron Clas Surpirse monster

1 hour ago, Muur1993 said:

and I can choose where to go?

although it now seems I may be a little more screwed. can i fight old beginning game enemies? I need Shuddering Surpirses from the Iron Clas Surpirse monster

The enemis can change but the item drop no, actually the game update some new items, I mean more items. Remmeber fight a lot  and pick items on the floor.

13 hours ago, AlchemistWer said:

The enemis can change but the item drop no, actually the game update some new items, I mean more items. Remmeber fight a lot  and pick items on the floor.

Nah I meant I need an item from one of the beginning game (so early chapter) enemies, so my question was if I can fight them again

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I've appeared to come across some sort of bug. I learned a little too late that the quest that should allow me to make Focus Nails didn't award me the ability to create it. RAGE!!!

EDIT: Apparently I guess I had to do more quests. Silly rabbit.

Edited by Stockton572

• 2 weeks later...