Shameless Video review

turniplord

Hi,

This was my first video review (which is very clear to see) - The code was supplied by the dev and I had lots of fun playing this game last week - It's supposedly a prequel to their previous titles (Crimsonland and Neon Chrome) which is why a lot of the assets are shared - but this one isn't a roguelike like the others, you keep the money you obtain and buy new upgrades then restart the same level.

I also forgot to mention in the video that it has local co-op (I didn't manage to test it) and the platinum will probably be hard and take a while to obtain due to the number of things you have to do to obtain it! Basically you have to play all 20 levels 4 times each and obtain 12 medals (missions) per level.

Anyway, here's the video - Like I said, please be gentle, it's my first one!

• 1 month later...

Hi !!!

Don´t want to make a new thread but I don´t know what I have to do to get the "Lawful not Awful" Complete the game as the hero of the citizens trophy. 

Maybe I have to go through the game again without any civilian getting killed? Or maybe I have to use the sin eraser to set back all my sins? I really don´t know. Any ideas?

Edit: Got it. Never mind.

Edited by Fichtenwilli