Etemon's Stock Market

Okay, I went to see him after bringing him to the city, but I don't quite get how it works.  He gave me some form of explanation, but other than that, still at a lost.  Am I suppose to bring him certain things and he gives me money for them? or do I buy stuff, then resell it at another price? Cause I saw there was something about a pot, I think a paining too and something else, so I... don't really get it.

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Okay, I went to see him after bringing him to the city, but I don't quite get how it works.  He gave me some form of explanation, but other than that, still at a lost.  Am I suppose to bring him certain things and he gives me money for them? or do I buy stuff, then resell it at another price? Cause I saw there was something about a pot, I think a paining too and something else, so I... don't really get it.

Hm you buy items from him when price is low and sell back when price is high. Thats pretty much how it works. You unlock more expansive stuff later.

He's a troll though so ignore him. Once you buy something, it will almost never go up in price and will go down and down and down. Almost like he knows you just bought it and WANT that price upgrade. 

...wait

He's a virus Digimon after all. He's running a scam. Like in World 1, in which he was kicked out for trying something similar, only this time he hasn't been caught yet.