Two separate lists?

BEANO_BRFC

I read on the trophy guide for this game that there is two seperate trophy lists for the vita and ps4 with it been cross buy. I've synced my vita list up but the ps4 list won't, but it's trying to sync something. It's the EU version, is It because the ps4 list hasn't been added to sonys servers yet?

There's only one trophy list according to the site, the PS4 and Vita are together I guess there could be an EU and NA version list.

There likely is some kind of problem on the trophy server end if its not showing up or the EU list isn't up on the servers yet. You profile does not show the game at all. I've definitely known of games being released before there trophy lists sync up so don't worry about it in a week or two the issue should be fixed.

55 minutes ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

I read on the trophy guide for this game that there is two seperate trophy lists for the vita and ps4 with it been cross buy. I've synced my vita list up but the ps4 list won't, but it's trying to sync something. It's the EU version, is It because the ps4 list hasn't been added to sonys servers yet?

14 minutes ago, Superbuu3 said:

There's only one trophy list according to the site, the PS4 and Vita are together I guess there could be an EU and NA version list.

There likely is some kind of problem on the trophy server end if its not showing up or the EU list isn't up on the servers yet. You profile does not show the game at all. I've definitely known of games being released before there trophy lists sync up so don't worry about it in a week or two the issue should be fixed.

No, there are 3 lists. The 2 lists that were previously out are NA PS4 and NA PSVita. Although tagged as PS4/PSVita, they are not shared lists. The PSVita has a separate list from the PS4 version.

I would therefore assume that the new list that appeared today is likely for the EU region. It is probable that the Vita and PS4 will again have separate lists - as only one of the new lists is here, it is possible the other list hasn't been added to Sony's servers yet. In this case, since the PS4 isn't syncing, that list probably doesn't yet exist.

• Like 1

Just now, diskdocx said:

No, there are 3 lists. The 2 lists that were previously out are NA PS4 and NA PSVita. Although tagged as PS4/PSVita, they are not shared lists. The PSVita has a separate list from the PS4 version.

I would therefore assume that the new list that appeared today is likely for the EU region. It is probable that the Vita and PS4 will again have separate lists - as only one of the new lists is here, it is possible the other list hasn't been added to Sony's servers yet. In this case, since the PS4 isn't syncing, that list probably doesn't yet exist.

Oh my bad I didnt use the search function I only saw the new one and that said both PS4 and Vita. Thats really confusing having taht tag on both versions of the game when it only applies to one console.

2 hours ago, Superbuu3 said:

Oh my bad I didnt use the search function I only saw the new one and that said both PS4 and Vita. Thats really confusing having taht tag on both versions of the game when it only applies to one console.

Yeah, a few of the games recently have done this. Very annoying and totally confusing!