finally - greedier Lost run

barakmh

finally after millions of tries (84 to be exact i managed to beat greedier with the lost - its not that beating him was so hard but the way to get to him killed me every single time, even when i was really powerfull i managed to mess it up by a stupid mistake.... 

that makes me really proud to upload this video of me kicking Ultra Greedier's behind, have fun watching, cheer comments are welcome (YAY) ?

after doing that i managed to also get to Delirium and beat him as well so that medallion is now done 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, PixelatedPortal said:

Good job

Hide contents

have you done keeper?

thank you both guys

not yet, missing Delirium and Ultra greed as well, but wanted to get the lost out of the way first, and Azazel as i think he wont be easy as breezing through the rest of the game with... 

with Azazel i'm only missing Delirium...  i had a really lucky run with Azazel and beat Ultra Greedier earlier (was so fun i went on a rerun to beat him again without firing a single shot at him) 

3 minutes ago, barakmh said:

thank you both guys

not yet, missing Delirium and Ultra greed as well, but wanted to get the lost out of the way first, and Azazel as i think he wont be easy as breezing through the rest of the game with... 

with Azazel i'm only missing Delirium...  i had a really lucky run with Azazel and beat Ultra Greedier earlier (was so fun i went on a rerun to beat him again without firing a single shot at him) 

Azazel should be easy, I think my run with azazel had ludovico technique and gnawed leaf

• Like 1

On 15/10/2017 at 1:55 AM, barakmh said:

finally after millions of tries (84 to be exact i managed to beat greedier with the lost - its not that beating him was so hard but the way to get to him killed me every single time, even when i was really powerfull i managed to mess it up by a stupid mistake.... 

that makes me really proud to upload this video of me kicking Ultra Greedier's behind, have fun watching, cheer comments are welcome (YAY) 1f61c.png

after doing that i managed to also get to Delirium and beat him as well so that medallion is now done 

i thought that the keeper was the hardest fight but well done

3 delirium fights left for me and all medals will be done

with prism and book of shadows i could't really lose mine fight with him tbh (although i tried to lose lol)

Edited by chickenbaltipie
extra text
  • Like 1