Strange Hacking/Trolling Inicident

jackmadrox

Okay. So last night, I was in a party chat with my friends. Then some guy named UltimateTrollior joined our chat. Nobody in my party was friends with him, or knew who he was. He was quiet at first, but then all of a sudden, his microphone starts spamming the same message over and over again in what was obviously a pre recorded message. It said "Your party chat has been compromised. Leave the party chat immediately or suffer the wrath of no internet". After a minute of that or so, I kicked him out of the party chat. Then suddenly, all of my friends got kicked out of the party chat and we lagged out of the game we were playing! My playstation wouldn't connect to PSN after that. I'm about to turn it on, find out if it'll connect now.

Has anyone else had this happen? This seems more like hacking than trolling.

4 minutes ago, jackmadrox said:

Okay. So last night, I was in a party chat with my friends. Then some guy named UltimateTrollior joined our chat. Nobody in my party was friends with him, or knew who he was. He was quiet at first, but then all of a sudden, his microphone starts spamming the same message over and over again in what was obviously a pre recorded message. It said "Your party chat has been compromised. Leave the party chat immediately or suffer the wrath of no internet". After a minute of that or so, I kicked him out of the party chat. Then suddenly, all of my friends got kicked out of the party chat and we lagged out of the game we were playing! My playstation wouldn't connect to PSN after that. I'm about to turn it on, find out if it'll connect now.

Has anyone else had this happen? This seems more like hacking than trolling.

Wow sounds nuts, let us know if you can connect to PSN again.