Roadmap

Titanomachy_75

• 2 weeks later...

Ah! Well, if you're looking for one to plan out getting the trophies as quickly and efficiently as possible, then I don't know of any. I haven't gone looking either, though, so I'm sure there's probably at least one out there. ? Mostly ones I've seen, including the other topic for this game, are concerned with locating the collectibles or how to perform certain actions. Getting the rest of the trophies is fairly easy--you just have to be sure to watch each character's scenes. A lot of them involve at least one other character, so they're not too hard to miss.

I thought about writing up something basic, but I don't think I'd have time until this weekend :hmm: 

Edited by DaisyVilla102

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

So, I guess there still is no walkthrough or better off a 100% roadmap anywhere?? Game been out for sometime ... I guess I should start it up anyways! Can anybody tell me what runs to do first? Step one should I go for the collectibles? Any body know a best step by step?  thanks :) :platinum:

I basically have it all mapped out in a spreadsheet, and just started working on translating it into a guide on this site.

You must follow everyone to see their scenes for the chapter trophies and, with a few exceptions, each area where you find a collectible or perform an action that counts toward a trophy, is visited by one or more of the characters.  With that in mind, I'm writing the roadmap for the trophies to follow the natural progression of the story.

I'd say if you're going to play, just start with following Gustaf.  When you get to a new area, pause the scene and explore.  Watch for the little white dot to appear to indicate you've found something that you can pick up and get a closer look.  At the same the item will gain a golden sheen to help you identify it.  Not every item you can pick up will count as a collectible; after a bit of exploring you'll recognize the same items that are pretty much just decoration, not anything special.

5 hours ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

I basically have it all mapped out in a spreadsheet, and just started working on translating it into a guide on this site.

You must follow everyone to see their scenes for the chapter trophies and, with a few exceptions, each area where you find a collectible or perform an action that counts toward a trophy, is visited by one or more of the characters.  With that in mind, I'm writing the roadmap for the trophies to follow the natural progression of the story.

I'd say if you're going to play, just start with following Gustaf.  When you get to a new area, pause the scene and explore.  Watch for the little white dot to appear to indicate you've found something that you can pick up and get a closer look.  At the same the item will gain a golden sheen to help you identify it.  Not every item you can pick up will count as a collectible; after a bit of exploring you'll recognize the same items that are pretty much just decoration, not anything special.

ok, before i start what you mean by pausing the the screen if its pause you dont move right like pausing a game? confused?

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

ok, before i start what you mean by pausing the the screen if its pause you dont move right like pausing a game? confused?

One of the fun things about this title is that you can pause the scene while you're in it, using L2 :l2:.  This essentially pauses time, freezing everything around you in place.  Raindrops and blowing leaves will be suspended in the air, which is pretty cool.  You will still be able to pick up any item that can be picked up, though.  It's just time that doesn't progress.

While you have the scene paused, you'll be able to fast-forward or rewind the scene using the triangle :triangle: and square :square: buttons, respectively.  Because of this, I recommend turning on subtitles, because it makes it easier to find the spot you want in the scene while everything is moving so quickly.

Something else that's useful, is in the game's pause menu, which you get to like you normally would using Start :start:, is the ability to adjust your in-game height.  This allows you to view the in-game world as if you are standing, even though you are sitting to play.  For example, I'm slightly over 5 feet tall, and when I'm sitting to play, if the game made my actual position truly relative to the characters, I'd be staring around waist-level the whole time.  But with the in-game height set close to my actual height, it's as if I'm standing, and I'm about as tall as the female characters and the male characters are taller, as is the case in the real world, usually.  I think the default height is maybe 5'5" or 5'7".

35 minutes ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

One of the fun things about this title is that you can pause the scene while you're in it, using L2 :l2:.  This essentially pauses time, freezing everything around you in place.  Raindrops and blowing leaves will be suspended in the air, which is pretty cool.  You will still be able to pick up any item that can be picked up, though.  It's just time that doesn't progress.

While you have the scene paused, you'll be able to fast-forward or rewind the scene using the triangle :triangle: and square :square: buttons, respectively.  Because of this, I recommend turning on subtitles, because it makes it easier to find the spot you want in the scene while everything is moving so quickly.

Something else that's useful, is in the game's pause menu, which you get to like you normally would using Start :start:, is the ability to adjust your in-game height.  This allows you to view the in-game world as if you are standing, even though you are sitting to play.  For example, I'm slightly over 5 feet tall, and when I'm sitting to play, if the game made my actual position truly relative to the characters, I'd be staring around waist-level the whole time.  But with the in-game height set close to my actual height, it's as if I'm standing, and I'm about as tall as the female characters and the male characters are taller, as is the case in the real world, usually.  I think the default height is maybe 5'5" or 5'7".

mmm ok sounds like a hard game to 100% or maybe I am making it more difficult ;) So, to get the trophies i have to follow each person each time I play so. it would be around 5,6 or 7 play through  

Oh, no, it's easy to 100%!  You only have to be present for all their scenes.  Since many scenes have more than one character present, you'll get credit for each one that is there.  This is part of why the fast-forward/rewind (FF/RW) feature is so handy--if you want, you can fast-forward through all the scenes you've been in before.  And you don't necessarily have to even be watching it to get credit for it.  I got the trophy for a major plot point just by being in the same room where it was happening, but I didn't even see what was going on.  If the trophy descriptions popped up in VR view it would have spoiled the scene for me :D 

Oh, and if you're "following" a character (hold R2 :r2:, look at a character, and release the trigger when "Follow _____" appears above their head), while you FF/RW you'll zip right around the mansion with them.  The only instances during which you can't FF/RW are the chapter transitions.  When a chapter ends the game will essentially pause and you'll be taken back up to the theater balcony.

4 minutes ago, DaisyVilla102 said:

Oh, no, it's easy to 100%!  You only have to be present for all their scenes.  Since many scenes have more than one character present, you'll get credit for each one that is there.  This is part of why the fast-forward/rewind (FF/RW) feature is so handy--if you want, you can fast-forward through all the scenes you've been in before.  And you don't necessarily have to even be watching it to get credit for it.  I got the trophy for a major plot point just by being in the same room where it was happening, but I didn't even see what was going on.  If the trophy descriptions popped up in VR view it would have spoiled the scene for me :D 

Oh, and if you're "following" a character (hold R2 :r2:, look at a character, and release the trigger when "Follow _____" appears above their head), while you FF/RW you'll zip right around the mansion with them.  The only instances during which you can't FF/RW are the chapter transitions.  When a chapter ends the game will essentially pause and you'll be taken back up to the theater balcony.

mmm i give it a go maybe this week ;)

Edited by Titanomachy_75

• 2 months later...