Trophy guide ?

Arkayus29

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 28/02/2018 at 6:28 PM, Rio__HUN said:

Busted
Unanimously identify who has the Hidden Agenda

Can somebody explain what should we do for this trophy?!

Thank you

in case you still didn't manage to get it, you need to play in competitive mode (with two or more devices) and after the prologue at every key event each player will get a secret agenda. You need to successfully identify with all other devices the one which one has an active secret agenda. I think you can get it also when no one has currently one and all players vote "no one". 

On 2018. 03. 16. at 2:28 AM, Hrafn254 said:

in case you still didn't manage to get it, you need to play in competitive mode (with two or more devices) and after the prologue at every key event each player will get a secret agenda. You need to successfully identify with all other devices the one which one has an active secret agenda. I think you can get it also when no one has currently one and all players vote "no one". 

Oh Thank you! 

And the "endgame agenda" is the same but on right before the ending?

On 20/03/2018 at 11:56 AM, Rio__HUN said:

Oh Thank you! 

And the "endgame agenda" is the same but on right before the ending?

To be honest, I didn't pay too much attention to it because I was following a guide, so I was reloading my save untill I got the desired one to cut down my number of play throughs. 

Not sure how are the rules on posting links to other site's guides, but this is the one I followed and it brought me pretty safely to platinum. I was thinking towards the end there might have been some optimising possible to even further reduce it little bit more, but safe is safe :)

Just a note, the "Dressed to kill" trophy didn't pop at the play through where it was mentioned, but on the second solo one. 

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hidden-agenda/321055-hidden-agenda-trophy-walkthrough.html

Edited by Hrafn254

• 3 weeks later...

A trophy guide for Hidden Agenda is currently being written by @Hollz100. A lot of great work has been done on the trophy guide so far, so it might not be too long of a wait now! I’m sure the guide writer can give you all of the details themself though. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oof, a little late to seeing that tag up there ? Kinda lost track of doing a guide because life, but I might see about finally finishing what I have. If anyone needs help with any of the trophies in the meantime, give me a shout ?

• Like 1