Is Having Two Screen Protectors Safe?

AmmVid

hey everyone, I recently bought my PS Vita and the starter kit from sony. I also just bought Persona 4 Golden as I heard great things about it, and I got the preorder bonus ( The persona 4 Golden Skin) and i saw it has a screen protector on it, but I also have one on. What will happen if i put it on and have 2 screen protectors on? will there be a decrease in quality or anything? where can i keep my current screen protector and be able to keep its stickiness?

Iam sorry for any spelling errors as I am typing on my vita. Thanks.

hey everyone, I recently bought my PS Vita and the starter kit from sony. I also just bought Persona 4 Golden as I heard great things about it, and I got the preorder bonus ( The persona 4 Golden Skin) and i saw it has a screen protector on it, but I also have one on. What will happen if i put it on and have 2 screen protectors on? will there be a decrease in quality or anything? where can i keep my current screen protector and be able to keep its stickiness?

Iam sorry for any spelling errors as I am typing on my vita. Thanks.

Don't worry about it...it won't make a difference. I have an iPad (which has the same touch tech) with a very thick protective case. It does not affect touch response a bit. You have nothing to worry about, but good question anyway!

Edited by DanielVT
  • Like 1

Don't worry about it...it won't make a difference. I have an iPad (which has the same touch tech) with a very thick protective case. It does not affect touch response a bit. You have nothing to worry about, but good question anyway!

Oh okay thanks a lot! So the Vita's quality(display, screen) will still look just as good or have an un noticable drop in quality?

Don't use two, use one and replace it when it gets scuffed up.

Yea but I want to keep my current one, and also want to use the Persona 4 Golden skin as it looks pretty sexy.

http://s919.beta.photobucket.com/user/iselphy/media/photo.jpg.html

That's how it would look on my white Vita :D

So I'm stuck as I really want it on and I also don't wanna throw away my regular screen protector :/

• Like 1

Oh okay thanks a lot! So the Vita's quality(display, screen) will still look just as good or have an un noticable drop in quality?

Yea but I want to keep my current one, and also want to use the Persona 4 Golden skin as it looks pretty sexy.

http://s919.beta.pho.../photo.jpg.html

That's how it would look on my white Vita :D

So I'm stuck as I really want it on and I also don't wanna throw away my regular screen protector :/

I can assure you that there will be no drop in quality. However, make sure there are no air bubbles between the layers of the screen protectors as that WILL be an annoyance that you can't exactly fix. A credit card only works so well. Be aware of that....otherwise, there is nothing to worry about.

I dont support the idea of having 2 screen protectors lol,

for some reason that layer was designed properly to make 100% it doesnt interfere with touch screen.

(the more reason most even choose Hori brand mat type for it)

When taking it off, better use some gloves like those you use in a lab

so you dont acidently scratch your vita along the way lol

Edited by Otase84

I dont support the idea of having 2 screen protectors lol,

for some reason that layer was designed properly to make 100% it doesnt interfere with touch screen.

(the more reason most even choose Hori brand mat type for it)

When taking it off, better use some gloves like those you use in a lab

so you dont acidently scratch your vita along the way lol

i agree with it.

• 2 weeks later...