Tip for the 25 online races

Bizzy_Montana_

Hey everyone :)

The 25 online races can be done with bots. Just set them to the hardest difficulty, 3 laps and they will finish the races. You basically just have to press "start race" every 7 to 10 minutes.

This applies to all games of the series which have this trophy(at least until MotoGP15, Milestone seems to have changed the way the races count from Valentino Rossi the game onwards; there, you have to actually finish the races)  .

You won't be kicked so you don't need a turbo controller.

I have tested this myself.

I found this tip in the German trophy guide, I am very thankful for this (I think it was for a different MotoGP, but it worked on MotoGP 15 Compact PS3).

Greetings from Germany :)

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...

What you have to do is to start the race with bots and let them finish it (you only need 1 other human player):)

If you do it like this, you will not have to finish the races yourself because the bots will do so. After the first bot has finished a race, there'll pop up a timer telling you that you have like 30 or 40 seconds left. Let this time run down, the race will be finished, counting as one online race you have completed.

Edited by Bizzy_Montana_
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...