Jumping gaps

Ronin893

• 3 weeks later...

I know exactly the part you're talking about.

Unlike just about every other platformer, running jumps do not give you longer jumps in this game.  So when you've cleared the enemies, stand on one edge of the spike pit and then jump, holding the direction you want to go.  You'll land safely on the other side.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/11/2017 at 8:42 PM, Ronin893 said:

Why am I having trouble making long jumps? Was there something I missed. Another button or something? Currently stuck on 4-1. Can't make the jump after climbing the ladder. 1f620.pngpls help.

Spent more than 90 mins trying to find a solution. I could not understand why in Youtube everyone made it easily till I got it from myself.

You should NOT use PS Vita stick to jump, just keep right cross to the right and you'll find it in your first try.

It was driving me crazy! I hope it helps anyone having same problem.

Edited by luxminator

27 minutes ago, luxminator said:

Spent more than 90 mins trying to find a solution. I could not understand why in Youtube everyone made it easily till I got it from myself.

You should NOT use PS Vita stick to jump, just keep right cross to the right and you'll find it in your first try.

It was driving me crazy! I hope it helps anyone having same problem.

I can totally agree with this. On Vita, use the D-Pad in instead of the left stick. You can jump farther and more precisely.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...