Best stage for "General" trophy?

Bigg_Glock

Like Starlighthed211 said it should come naturally, I got the trophy probably half way playing though the game. So if your aiming for the platinum, don't worry about grinding this one out because you'll definitely get it. The grind you will have to do is the 100,000 rings, which is best done on Level 25 with the hover wisp & remember to change the difficulty to hard just so the ring cap goes from 100 to 999.

Yeah, I got 2 avatar species maxed out, and the most I did long run was S rank all stages and nothing else, so it does come fast. Even fster with mission bonuses.

A good alt for the ring grinding might also be Stage 7 (Arsenial Pyramid). A good run as the wolf with Lightning Wispon netted me 900 rings when I was done.

• 1 month later...
On 11/11/2017 at 1:07 PM, Am4z1n9_AZ said:

Like Starlighthed211 said it should come naturally, I got the trophy probably half way playing though the game. So if your aiming for the platinum, don't worry about grinding this one out because you'll definitely get it. The grind you will have to do is the 100,000 rings, which is best done on Level 25 with the hover wisp & remember to change the difficulty to hard just so the ring cap goes from 100 to 999.

I beat the game and kept it on hard, I got the trophy already randomly after completing a stage.