Trophy Thoughts?

Killbomb

It looks very similar to the first game's list. Too bad the trophy images are so boring again and it looks like the skulls and mushrooms are back again. Here's hoping they're easier to find. I'm surprised there isn't a trophy for Muramasa or Big Muramasa, but it can also be a hidden requirement for the Master Gazer or Astral Blade trophy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

This platinum trophy is super easy to get even with 4 missable trophies (just gotta play carefully), with NO RNG bs, and you can even play the game in the easiest difficulty (3 retries per battle) and abuse the demonize system. I already uploaded all the skulls and mushrooms locations. 

Edited by unnxandros
got confirmation on missable trophies
  • Like 1

I dunno what the post was about but I suspect its on the "missable" topic? I'll make it clear here too: I think they are not missable, a reviewer friend says he might of missed on of the "optional" demons... but let's see. I was going to write the guide for this, but opted for a lighter topic here and anyone is welcomed to use whatever they find useful in my "guide" to make an official guide.

18 minutes ago, unnxandros said:

I dunno what the post was about but I suspect its on the "missable" topic? I'll make it clear here too: I think they are not missable, a reviewer friend says he might of missed on of the "optional" demons... but let's see. I was going to write the guide for this, but opted for a lighter topic here and anyone is welcomed to use whatever they find useful in my "guide" to make an official guide.

Yeah, it was about the missables. If I decide to get the game, I'll keep an eye out for the 3 demons you mentioned!