Gold Medal Question

DrakeHellsing

For those that understand this game a bit more, the gold medals, once you get one, it stays obtained right? Or do you have to do all in one go? Cause if it's the latter, then the time frame is going to be tough, do everything in under 8 minutes...

Edit: I did check the "Extras" sections, and it seems to save the medals, but it's hard to tell just yet.  But I am assuming that's now the case.

Edit 2: Okay, went back to a level as I was missing the billboard token for that level, focused mainly on the billboard (still need to go through the level again for time).  Went into the extras section and the billboard token was added in, keeping the rest of my tokens that I had still collected, leaving time till last to do.  So once you get a token, it's done for good pretty much (I believe you do need to finish off the level, I did so anyway).

Edited by DrakeHellsing

The only thing that annoys me (aside from Steven Universe) is having to paint every god damn last bit of the level. Was stuck on 99% for ages looking for that last bit of the first level and all I could see was bits borderline out of bounds that were similar looking to paintable surfaces in the rest of it, so don't tell me I have to get them otherwise I think I'll scream. 

10 hours ago, LunchCannon54 said:

The only thing that annoys me (aside from Steven Universe) is having to paint every god damn last bit of the level. Was stuck on 99% for ages looking for that last bit of the first level and all I could see was bits borderline out of bounds that were similar looking to paintable surfaces in the rest of it, so don't tell me I have to get them otherwise I think I'll scream. 

Pressing and holding triangle is your best friend, after you get to the end of the level, your compass does show you what you need to pain afterwards (shown as a building on the compass).

Just now, LunchCannon54 said:

Thank you so much for that, I had no idea. That'll make things a lot easier. 

Yeah, I tried that like, the third level in I think, does help out.  I'll probably go back to the game sometime, but for now, leaving it be.  But for painting everything, when you get to the Ministry of Ink level, before you get to the bridge sequence, make sure that in your progress you have at least 88% painted.  Reason being, you can't backtrack after the bridge.
There is a part at the start I found out, using that z-jump to get back up top, it paints some pipes in the process, so just a forewarning for you :)

And yes, that's as far as I've done in the game, not finished off the last level yet.