Respawn/money

Khaos004

Do captains/commanders in forts or the main animal in lairs respawn? Also, in my mad dash to get the Old Habits trophy, I completed every location, so I've looted every major treasure chest. I still need to collect more money to buy all the outfits/mounts, so am I reduced to hunting animals and selling the goods to make money? Trying to avoid dropping more actual money for Helix credits.

30 minutes ago, Khaos004 said:

Do captains/commanders in forts or the main animal in lairs respawn?

No, they don't. Once you've cleared the location and completed the requirements they're gone. You'll get regular enemies spawning, but no more "yellow" ones. Not sure what the best way to earn money in-game would be aside from selling unwanted weapons or parts.

18 minutes ago, Swotam said:

No, they don't. Once you've cleared the location and completed the requirements they're gone. You'll get regular enemies spawning, but no more "yellow" ones. Not sure what the best way to earn money in-game would be aside from selling unwanted weapons or parts.

Thanks. I've sold a ton of weapons too. Hopefully I won't need much more money.

4 minutes ago, Khaos004 said:

Thanks. I've sold a ton of weapons too. Hopefully I won't need much more money.

You're trying to get the Helix credit stuff using the in-game cash? What are you doing, buying the loot box from the Bazaar vendor? If so, I suspect your road will be a long one...