Mystery Cases

Hanzoadam

The cases are solved by talking to the students throughout the game, then resolving the issues of certain students from each class. The kicker is that to get to those specific students, you have to unlock their friends along the Casualty Link web. The specific student you need to get to has the double circle around their name.

• Like 1

On 25/11/2017 at 4:39 PM, DFuzed said:

The cases are solved by talking to the students throughout the game, then resolving the issues of certain students from each class. The kicker is that to get to those specific students, you have to unlock their friends along the Casualty Link web. The specific student you need to get to has the double circle around their name.

Thank you. I was confused by it.

Can I ask how you are getting on with the game, I'm kinda struggling with it, does it get better?

On 27.11.2017 at 10:44 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Can I ask how you are getting on with the game, I'm kinda struggling with it, does it get better?

I would say a little bit. The only thing that kept me in the game was to hear how the dungeon music of every musician is.
Later on some character episodes get quite interesting but that's it. All in all I had to struggle a bit too and if anyone asks me about this game I would not recommend it.

6 hours ago, Wenzeldale said:

I would say a little bit. The only thing that kept me in the game was to hear how the dungeon music of every musician is.
Later on some character episodes get quite interesting but that's it. All in all I had to struggle a bit too and if anyone asks me about this game I would not recommend it.

Yeah thats how I feel I've only done chapter 1 and it seems repetative.

I think I'll just do a bit here and there

On 27/11/2017 at 3:44 AM, Hanzoadam said:

Thank you. I was confused by it.

I'm trying to locate certain students that I need to befriend to unlock the students beyond them. That and trying to find people that have certain traits needed to resolve their traumatic issues. 

• 3 months later...

I like this game, but I'm having trouble with some of the mystery cases. The biggest  problem at the moment is, that one guy's Trauma Quest asks me to "Introduce them to someone of the opposite sex who possesses the "Obsessive Lover" trait". Well, I have accepted the quest and have the guy and a girl with "Obsessive Lover" (her affinity's level 5) in the party, but no matter what I do, they won't get introduced to each other. What gives? Is there something else to it other than having them in your party and talking to them? If anyone knows, it would help a lot.

Edit: It seems I finally found out how to make it work. The traumas seem to have to be surface traumas; deep traumas won't work. At least that was the case here.

Edited by Karl-Kai