Can HM2 be share played?

I am sure it does. There really aren't many games that don't support it. If you want to test it, shoot me a friend request and we will give it a shot. Make sure you have a fast upload speed though so the person that does help you on the levels has a smooth experience. Would probably help if they were in the same region too.

Edited by skateak
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, skateak said:

I am sure it does. There really aren't many games that don't support it. If you want to test it, shoot me a friend request and we will give it a shot. Make sure you have a fast upload speed though so the person that does help you on the levels has a smooth experience. Would probably help if they were in the same region too.

Much appreciated. Im on a fluctuating wifi but hopefully it can hold out for two missions. I'll add you, no mic so send me a message if it works or not if you don't mind.

I don't think this game is as hard as people say it is.

If you're struggling with Levels 11 and 12 there are good Youtube video guides to help you out. Those are definitely tough to A+ on, took me over two hours to A+ Death Wish since you're controlling four different characters.

Don't be afraid to die over and over and over. The entire game is trial and error, always try to keep a high combo going. I always tried to get at least a 20x combo or better in Death Wish.

• Like 1