Trophy Questions

FranciRoosters

10 minutes ago, FranciRoosters said:

Hey, I've got three questions related to a bunch of different trophies.

1. For the Da Vinci trophy, do you actually have to paint everything? Even walls?

2. What are the requirements for Chronos and Rocky trophies?

3. What are the requirements for Shaken, not Stirred and Braveheart?

Thanks!

@Elvick_ Could probably give you that info when he gets back online

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FranciRoosters said:

Hey, I've got three questions related to a bunch of different trophies.

1. For the Da Vinci trophy, do you actually have to paint everything? Even walls?

2. What are the requirements for Chronos and Rocky trophies?

3. What are the requirements for Shaken, not Stirred and Braveheart?

Thanks!

Pretty much every trophy like that is for getting the gold medal for the associated task in every level. The trophy icons match up to the medals in the game. So just do everything in every level to get the gold (you can check progress in the pause menu) and you get most of those.

1. By "everything" it means everything that counts toward the 100%. So anything that gives you 100 points when you FIRST paint it, so yes walls count. Some levels have unpaintable walls. T hings that don't count give you 10 points, so like these little missile looking things, or rocks don't count, or basically trash laying around or piles or rope. That stuff doesn't count at all. Anything special doesn't either, so things like Trees or Billboards are separate from this. So basically it means to paint "100%" of the level. The first thing tracked in your progress menu.

On level 1-8 it's easy, just beat every challenge and then you can use triangle (compass) to find the remaining things to paint. Not sure if you have to unlock the final exit gate before this works or not, just so happens I always did by the time I was ready to look around. It'll show up as a building on the compass. The last two levels have points of no return so you don't even get a chance to use this. Which is where I'm stuck at for now. But by then you'll know what to look for to paint and what not to bother with.

2. Chronos is to beat every level's time trial, honestly not that hard to do. Rocky is to complete every challenge (mission, whichever they call them in the game) on every level.

3. Shaken, Not Stirred is for transforming every monument. Title makes more sense for the original Wii version, since you'd shake the  Wiimote for this rather than mash "x".  Braveheart is for saving all the Raydians in every level.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 1

Correction; You can use the compass to find what you need to paint in the final level, since you can complete the missions prior to the final area. Rush through doing those, then backtrack to be sure you got everything before heading down the path. That would have made things much easier on me if I had realize that sooner. The final area is a circular one so it's kind of hard to use the compass effectively, but as long as you have around 94 or something by the time you fight the final boss you'll get 100% during the final battle. Just be sure you double check that the compass doesn't ever point anywhere but dead center toward the boss area.

On 11/28/2017 at 2:44 PM, FranciRoosters said:

Cheers, mate. Any particular advice to beat the time on every level? I did level one fast enough to end it with a total of 20 minutes left of collected clocks, but it didn't say I had completed in 8 minutes. Are we talking 8 minutes real-life time?

Yeah it's real life time. The counter is awful to go by honestly. I just noted the time on the clock I started a level and went by that, but after about 2 levels I didn't even bother since it was actually easy. I eventually didn't even bother to do the 100% runs first at one point and just did the speed run first. Even without knowing the levels [apparently I never beat the game on Wii] I was still able to do them all. I didn't even know the time limit on most of the levels when doing it.

The only advice there really is to do is to just paint as much as possible, if you know of an easy quest to do then do that for points. Once you unlock all the gates, just exit the level. You'll probably get it no problem as long as you're always painting things and getting points from killing enemies. And doing some missions. You can usually unlock the exit gate from the first area of a level without passing any gate. But it's probably easiest to just move on to each new area as soon as it opens up just to get closer to the exit each time. edit; there is one level that requires you do a green paint mission to unlock an air canon to shoot you over a wall though. I believe that was the only one that required you to do something specific to actually progress.

There's a single mini-game mission thing (the things you unlock two of after you get a gold rating on levels) on the last level, one of them is incredibly close.I got it with literally 2 miliseconds and I felt like I was going as fast as humanly possible through the level. The waggle on the Wii version is much faster (I remembered this, but verified when looking at a video on YouTube) than mashing x is to transform a building back to the colorized version. It's like they didn't factor in the different control speeds at all when remastering this.

So be aware of that, the rest imo, were quite easy that was the only one that was really challenging at all. You have to transform 4 buildings to get gold, and each transformation removes a good 4s from the timer since it won't pause the timer during the animation. :/ I mashed buttons to try to skip it but couldn't find a way to do it. And you'll have to do all these little mini-game things for the 30 gold medal trophy.

Edited by Elvick_