AT&T Uverse and Ps3 hosting

wackt1

So, Demon's souls is the 3rd game I've had trouble being a host on my ps3. The last two being Lord of the Rings: War in the North and Lost planet 2. I am able to join lobbies on my ps3 and ps4 and download as well but not host on my ps3. I've heard some people though were having trouble recently with Uverse though. Also, I've done some changes but haven't tested them yet, (i.e. disabling my unpn and setting my ps3 DNS to the one of Googles' public DNS thing). Also, my NAT type is 2 

The tech savvy people of PSNprofiles, What do I do and what am I doing wrong?

Edited by wackt1

Not sure what the issue would be and I am not familiar with AT&T Uverse but UpNp should help, not hinder you. Maybe try and forward the ports on your router since you have UpNp disabled. UpNp automatically does that for you I am pretty sure.

Edited by skateak

5 hours ago, skateak said:

Not sure what the issue would be and I am not familiar with AT&T Uverse but UpNp should help, not hinder you. Maybe try and forward the ports on your router since you have UpNp disabled. UpNp automatically does that for you I am pretty sure.

UpNp fowards ports for me? Will try it

6 hours ago, wackt1 said:

UpNp fowards ports for me? Will try it

That is my understanding of it. It automatically forwards the ports needed without having to manually go into your Router settings. Hopefully someone can correct me if I am wrong.