This Is What You Are

ShayShay1993

As I’ve read on Warframe’s forums and on .org, this trophy is glitched in some way. Today I unlocked all nodes on the Naramon skill tree, and had previously completed Saya’s Vigil and spoken with The Quills in order to “unlock” all nodes, yet did not recieve the trophy. According to the latest achievers the last person that earned this was BEFORE the Plains of Eidolon update on Nov 13, however someone earned it on Nov 24th. So...what on earth is going on with this trophy? 

1 hour ago, thekiffer21 said:

It worked fine for me, although i got it before the big update to the focus tree.

Maybe you need enough pool to have all the nodes activated at the same time?

Tried that already and no luck. The Focus 2.0 rework did something to screw it up

@KingGuy420 Naramon, Unairu, and Zenurik require 450k focus and MR6 to fully unlock. The others are more expensive and require higher Mastery Ranks. It doesn’t take long to earn the focus, though I had a lens in my frame and all 3 weapons, along with an affinity booster.  

Edited by ShayShay1993
Didn’t want to double post

21 minutes ago, ShayShay1993 said:

Tried that already and no luck. The Focus 2.0 rework did something to screw it up

@KingGuy420 Naramon, Unairu, and Zenurik require 450k focus and MR6 to fully unlock. The others are more expensive and require higher Mastery Ranks. It doesn’t take long to earn the focus, though I had a lens in my frame and all 3 weapons, along with an affinity booster.  

Oh, do you just have to unlock the initial nodes for the trophy? I thought it was fully juicing all the nodes, which is like 8-10 mil or something. I'm sitting on like 600k madurai right now, guess I should finally meet the quills lol.

Edited by KingGuy420

8 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Oh, do you just have to unlock the initial nodes for the trophy? I thought it was fully juicing all the nodes, which is like 8-10 mil or something. I'm sitting on like 600k madurai right now, guess I should finally meet the quills lol.

In theory yes it should be just unlocking all the nodes, but since the Focus 2.0/Plains update something has caused this to not unlock properly. I suggest you wait for a patch/fix before doing anything since you’ve got so much. 

1 hour ago, ShayShay1993 said:

In theory yes it should be just unlocking all the nodes, but since the Focus 2.0/Plains update something has caused this to not unlock properly. I suggest you wait for a patch/fix before doing anything since you’ve got so much. 

There's a theory that you need to fully max everything to get it to pop now. Rather than just unlocking all the nodes. 

Have you tried messaging the person who unlocked it on the 24th? Asking he they maxed everything?

13 hours ago, KingGuy420 said:

Just out of curiosity, do you know roughly how much focus it took to fill the tree? 

I honestly don't care about getting 100% in this game or anything, but if the numbers not too crazy I might go for it lol.

Sorry for the late reply, had a busy day.

For the Zenurik school i chose it was something around 500'000, although i spent my first 100k on filling the node since i thought that was it at first. The exact number for every school are in the guide, but they're probably incorrect now. 

I had 2 lenses, the free one on my primary and a greater one from the store  (plats!) on my frame. It took me around 8-10 days to get the trophy. I play Equinox with a Maim nuke build and a high dps phage, so that helps. As the guide says, you dont need to do the killing yourself, there just needs to be alot of killing happening. But the best way to do that is to just do it yourself xD

I found long void fissure defense or survival runs (rotation 5 and beyond) to be by far the most efficient way to earn focus.

Also i only had two lenses available but since you can now farm lenses pretty easily on the plains of eidolon you can technically just put one on each piece of your equipment withouth worrying too much about taking them off again. Too speed up the whole process.

@ShayShay1993  since they reworked the whole focus system i could imagine that it is less a bug and more the trophy not recognising the requirements anymore, or recognising them differently (compatibility issues?). Filling up everything could work.

If that's really it, wait for a fix, it's gonna take you ages to do. I play the game many hours a week and havent even filled up a single node on the new focus tree!

But maybe thats just the way the devs intend you to do it now.

I also suggest you check the steam forums and guides since the update has been live a few weeks longer on pc. ;)

Edited by thekiffer21

• 2 weeks later...