And the game has become unplayable for me

DrakeHellsing

Yes, this is true... reaching level... whatever, 9 I think gave me the worst move in the game... the freaking dodge roll.  Wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't assigned to the left stick as well.  So yes, Frank no goes flying every few seconds without me even double tapping, with me just holding it forward to get somewhere.

I'm sure others have experience this bullshit as well, right?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jigglypuff said:

That sounds annoying as hell!

Exactly, I mean it wouldn't be a problem if it was a button like circle or something like that.  But the same thing as the left stick... there's no logic with that.

I mean, I might come back to it at another time, but for now, that's just annoyed me... Frank was fine before he learned how to fly into danger as such >.>

Yeah... if only you could have the option to not obtain such "ability". You're not the only one, that's one reason why lots of people found the game to be utter crap at times. You can TRY and be able to avoid pulling that action, but yeah, would mean you'd have to be aware of how you're controlling Frank. Yeah, best get to it, and you can try and avoid to avoid from having that happen, but it's inevitable at times, annoyingly so. The roll can benefit you as long as you know how to avoid its cons. It'll be useful once you get used to it, you'll have to if you wanna not get constantly annoyed. Yeah, game's controls should've been better tweaked. 

Edited by Ruhkillmeez

• 5 years later...