Technical issues

entonces55

Is anyone having technical issues with Syberia? about an hour or 2 into the game I try to go back to the hotel and the game freezes every time. And I need to go there to pick up the S, M and L Cogs. Unfortunately i can't find a way to proceed. 

Just seeing if anyone's experienced something like this. 

I had a problem with the cogs where I couldn't pick them up or place them.  I went ahead and backed out of the game and came back in.  Then I could move Kate. There are quite a few instances where it seems like you can't get around something.  Just keep trying and moving her a little left or right and she'll usually move on.

Also, there are problems with her getting stuck in one place and you can't advance or retreat.  Same thing, back out of the game and come back in.  That always did the trick.

Other than that, really good game.  Good Luck!

Edited by Lorajet
Clarification

• 2 years later...

I'm almost done with chapter 2, and yes this game runs like garbage.  I'm playing the digital version, and I constantly have mini freezes anytime the game tries to load something.  I'm also constantly getting stuck on invisible walls which is more of a game design issue rather than technical.  The pathing is not very well thought out.  I've been wanting to play these games for ever, and now it feels like it's becoming a chore to get further into the game.