How to Get More Territory During Riots

Trugo314

I'm at the very end of the game during all the riots and I need to take over more land, but I can't because any time I shoot 2-3 gang members I get a wanted star which won't go away because of the riots, I end up with 2-3 stars before the gang war even starts, what am I supposed to do? 

Go to an Ammu-Nation and buy a bunch of ammo and some body armor and then save before taking over territory in case you die or get arrested. You could also recruit some Grove Street members to help you out though they aren't too helpful.

As far as you getting Wanted Stars, you should hardly be getting them if you're just shooting the rival gang members since I remember when I did it the police didn't care so long as I wasn't hitting the police or pedestrians. Otherwise the only other thing I can think of is ignore the cops as best you can, which isn't so bad since during gang wars health and armor drops a lot. I remember if they did get onto me they would go away after a while since I made sure to only target gang members.