Flavour of the week glitched?

IsaacClarke

Trophy is now working like it was supposed to, the patch was good but something had to be fixed something on the servers, the trophy only pops at the rewards screen the moment the game autosaves. My experience: 2 weeks in a row, event 1, completed everything in one go. Previously completed atempts will not count, like many of us are trying for so long; they confirmed the information is not on the save file, it only unlocks during this interation between the system and the servers. Good luck everyone !

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-05-08 at 9:53 AM, AlvarezPT said:

Trophy still not propinguidade for me guys... 1f61e.png

tips?

33 minutes ago, HumanError101 said:

Failed to pop for me too. I'll keep having ago, but my boredom levels are so low, I can't wait to finish this game! 

What day of the week did you guys play the weekly events? Did you play them right as they went live (monday)? I did that and I'm having the same problem, it should have popped for me two weeks ago. I'm up to four back to back weeks.

I've read somewhere that the chance of it popping increases if you play a few days after the event comes up, apparently because the load on the server is lighter (don't quote me on this, it's just speculation. No official statement has come out from Codemasters. Ironic company name I know).

I'm going to play tonight and again next wednesday. If it doesn't pop at the end of next week, I have no idea what to do.

Guys, if the trophy is still not popping try just event number 1 (from left to right), I didn´t even try event 2 because I noticed a bug in my leaderboards position on an earlier week (earlier attempt).

Be sure your connection to racenet was stabilished from the start of the game and no disconnections ever occured during gameplay.

My successful experience: 2 weeks in a row, event 1, completed everything in one go. Previously completed atempts will not count, like many of us were trying for so long; devs confirmed the information is not on the save file, it only unlocks during this interation between the system and the servers (racenet-rewards screen).

Good luck everyone !

• 3 weeks later...